WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Every time I run into a clip from Homecoming.

754675ec_neo.jpeg

The weekend can't get here fast enough. :lol:

I've been able to avoid everything.

I don't even watch interviews with the cast, haven't read any articles, hit the mute button and walk out the room if a tv spot comes on.

Iremember the trailers for TASM2. Ended being the entire film lol. TASM2 was so dissapointing. As a former scientist Jaimes portrayal realy let me down. Ive only met ONE goofball weirdo scientist like that.

Why did you watch all of the clips?

You guys are beginning to make the same complaints about the promotion of these MCU movies when its all due to you choosing to watch them.

Calling it for Ragnarok and BP.
I go out of my way to watch this sh*t. So much so that when I'm in the theater and they play a trailer to a movie I'm hyped for, I gotta put on my earphones and close my eyes all Rainman style

Never forget the GOAT spider man

Close your eyes.

I did that when I didn't want to see anymore new **** from the Dark Tower movie yesterday when they played the trailer before Baby Driver.

Baby Driver was awesome though. That was the only trailer for Dark Tower that I've seen so far

I'll buy it.

Makes enough sense and now he doesn't have to worry about that plot hole in the future.

I wish dude would tell us the Easter Egg we all apparently missed in the first GoTG.

I don't give a sh*t about Adam's cocoon

Much rather see Michael Korvac then Adam Warlock. I'm hoping Marvel casts Matthew McConaughey as Warlock though.

Much rather see Michael Korvac then Adam Warlock. I'm hoping Marvel casts Matthew McConaughey as Warlock though.
want to see michael korvac as a villian eventually.. pretty sure it happens

forget which animated show i saw it on, but could be a way to get the avengers and GOTG together again down the road

Man that dark tower trailer was awesome. Has me wanting to read the books.
Rub it in why dontcha.

Meh.

My Adam Warlock was created on earth by genius scientists, the Enclave. So was Ayesha/Her.

I know Gunn is currently in charge of Marvel cosmic buts he's only 2 movies in and already dodging potential contradictions of his own making :lol:

Last edited:
James Gunn saved himself with Guardians 2 so I have reaffirmed faith now as far as him steering the cosmic ship

^^ You mean cry baby rocket 1? My disdain for Guardians 1 still hasn't situated. Can't believe Marvel tried us with that ******** but Guardians 2 was such a fun film that knew how to hit the emotional beats the right way instead of "We are groot" :x FOH

Back
Top Bottom