WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I will not allow any slander of Jon Snow The White Wolf.

IMG_2327.JPG

i think a lot of peeps will get murked but somehow the universe will reset and all will be alive again somehow.

i wouldnt mind spoilers next week (me a month ago). wont ruin the movie for me. but i want to in blindly now. i want to be surprised at every turn. its going to he hard but i think everyone should try to go blind for a movie like this. it will be worth it.

When do spoilers/reviews go live? Next Monday or Wednesday? I’ma have to abandon the thread for a couple days! Lol

When do spoilers/reviews go live? Next Monday or Wednesday? I’ma have to abandon the thread for a couple days! Lol

Tuesday the 24th after the LA premiere.

I'll be on a beach in mexico up to my ears in ceviche and tequila so i'm hoping to be too wasted to worry about spoilers and leaks till i get back.

i think a lot of peeps will get murked but somehow the universe will reset and all will be alive again somehow.

feel the exact same way.

do a lot of young kids watch these movies? if so i’m wondering how they’re going to kill off some people then.

my 6 year old self would have been bawling if i seen them take out the red ranger

“resetting the universe” would solve this

Tuesday the 24th after the LA premiere.

I'll be on a beach in mexico up to my ears in ceviche and tequila so i'm hoping to be too wasted to worry about spoilers and leaks till i get back.

Just be careful with that ceviche fam’, if it’s not swimming in lime juices then put it down.

feel the exact same way.

do a lot of young kids watch these movies? if so i’m wondering how they’re going to kill off some people then.

my 6 year old self would have been bawling if i seen them take out the red ranger

They killed Quicksilver, leaving him bloodied with bullet holes, so I think they're prepared for killing off a few people in fashion. There has been a lot of blood in these films lately. If the deaths aren't on par with the ones in DOFP, it'll be a letdown.

feel the exact same way.

If Thanos pulls anything remotely close to this, I might cheer
Bucky.gif

They killed Quicksilver, leaving him bloodied with bullet holes, so I think they're prepared for killing off a few people in fashion. There has been a lot of blood in these films lately. If the deaths aren't on par with the ones in DOFP, it'll be a letdown.

yea but you didn’t have any kids running around on halloween dressed as quicksilver, they're iron man or captain america you know what i’m saying.

maybe i’m just looking to deep into it. i just really hope that if and whoever they kill it’s a death and they keep it at that without pulling the go back in time and save everyone card

Last edited:
It was a nice spring break from work. I'm already knowing students are going to come back to school tomorrow showing they asses after a whole week off. I'm going to gather all the staff and we're gonna be at the front door waiting for 'em like

tumblr_p6u6zjAAOT1x86qljo2_540.gif
tumblr_p6u6zjAAOT1x86qljo1_540.gif

I re-watched Black Panther yesterday (4th viewing) and heard W'kabi yell this before the final battle

It was a nice spring break from work. I'm already knowing students are going to come back to school tomorrow showing they asses after a whole week off. I'm going to gather all the staff and we're gonna be at the front door waiting for 'em like

tumblr_p6u6zjAAOT1x86qljo2_540.gif
tumblr_p6u6zjAAOT1x86qljo1_540.gif

In case any of you were wondering, this morning went nothing as expected. The principal is out for a conference for the entire week. Teachers were quivering in their classrooms dreading the inevitable return of the students

NvXjZ.gif

I was the only teacher on the line to defend the school, but I didn't waver

giphy.gif

When the bell rang, the students came charging through the doors leaving nothing but destruction in their wake

5227394-0952253536-5563d.gif

I was caught blindsided as they rushed the doors without lining up and waiting on their teachers as they're supposed to. After being trampled by students, including the very heavy Louis, I used the kinetic absorbed and released it in one massive shout that sent the students flying back in line

GrandThoughtfulGardensnake-max-1mb.gif

Hanna W, a 5 foot 90 pound 5th grade girl with the ability to roast even the most feared of us teachers. Her eye roll is strong enough to bring the Hulk to his knees. She was the only one who didn't return to her line as she stood there with her arms crossed.

tumblr_p4ek4yR2Tp1s9c6nao1_400.gif

Luckily enough I got some much needed support. Ms. Daniels kept the students in check as I engaged Hannah

36a79a4b-497a-4fff-8d4f-d17fe75d632f-tumblr_p3om7b8vsm1v9oda2o6_r1_540.gif

I told Hannah to return to her line and she just stared at me

tumblr_p3dj7sGRvn1qewsw4o1_540.gif

pYJLmkfc5sFUqTKCe1liKTif3mPYKDfpqTv0RtAdr4Neoz20v_15QbnhSE4H0Oi24vNwUBCIEi-EwxgtGh3IphxqSnyGY5IlpSWEsadYemhz2wcSBVbDwg_gKC6gtXHuslHvZc_sLR3fAZjDs8qB37ou=s0-d

Mr. Okada kept Louis from trampling me again

source.gif

Ms. Daniels then asked Hannah to return to line as well. She didn't appreciate her interfering in our stare down and yelled at her. As she was going to roast Ms. Daniels for having on Nike Prestos with an Adidas track jacket, I intervened

6292792-kijiiings.gif

Which led to an epic showdown between us

1516924172281.gif

After defeating Hannah with a call home to her mom, she said "Put me in the playground with my friends that jumped from swings, because they know having fun was better than classwork"

giphy.gif

At the end of it all, I successfully defended my school and my rank as the Black Principal

giphy.gif

I'm not happy that you're a teacher. Probably infecting impressionable young minds with unnecessary anti Captain America propaganda.

My students are really into superheroes, mainly Marvel. I'm a counselor who supports classrooms a lot so I have interaction with all students and not limited to one specific classroom.

There's multiple groups operating out of the school. I have my Avengers, my Dora Milaje, and the X-MEN. Each group is all girls and they have their very own superhero name. A lot of the boys like superheroes, but aren't into like the girls are. It's pretty cool. They all now only answer to their code names lol. My avengers and X-MEN are with me the most, during lunch and the after school program.

When the 5th graders give me a hard time, they defend me and it's pretty funny. This third grader who's code name is Rogue DOES NOT PLAY! Anytime she sees someone speaking to me with an elevated tone, she gets up and just stands to the side of me, as if she's protecting me. She look like Rogue from X-MEN Evolution which is why we chose that name for her.

Right now my Avengers are training to fight Thanos. After school for training they're working on their teleportation skills, psychic abilities by trying to read each others minds, running laps to develop super speed and going across monkey bars to increase strength. They do this all on their own. They self manage it all. I wish you guys could see it. It's dope.

One day we watched the Next Avengers movie, and it's all they ever want to watch. They go home and watch videos of their characters on YouTube to portray them better. Their parents all love it and help them out with developing their characters more. It's dope.

Back
Top Bottom