WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

In this video cap was literally giving the orders.. So the poll would be telling a lie

That's best case you got for him?

Hawkeye probably took out more of the enemy and his arrow blew up knocking Loki off the speeder.. BW closed the portal

I think bending over backwards to bring things into harmony with the films is a mistake, something works on the page that don't work on screen and vice versa.

Disney is losing a powerful kind of story R and D department, when they make Marvel comics too much like the MCU.
I completely agree.
I also understand why the real story of civil war didn't make it (other than character licensing)
I believe the colorado school shooting thing happened like a year after civil war (comic) Came out.
Plus yea give us different stories. or make things consistent.
the Scarlett Witch, quicksilver story line is the most frustrating imo.

That's best case you got for him?

Hawkeye probably took out more of the enemy and his arrow blew up knocking Loki off the speeder.. BW closed the portal
Hawkeye was just doing what cap told him to do

BW wouldn't have made it to the portal if Cap didn't give her a boost so she can hitch a ride..

Hawkeye gonna get killed with an arrow thru the eye then Thano's gonna be like "didn't see that coming, did you??"

I just have Thano's lines running over and over again in my head.

I have the dialogue to two of the main trailers memorized...

This is ridiculous. I want the movie now.

Lol I kno about the song, just didn't know what it had to do with the topic.

Taylor Swift really butchered the song though.

Do you think Tony was changed for the better or for the worst?
I was entertained by comic Tony, especially with and before the original Civil War Comic.
I like both versions.

Comic Tony was a bit more serious and cerebral. MCU Tony obviously is way more charismatic in a consistent way and sort of dismissive in the face of danger with the quips.

Pretty much the best of both now in the comics.

Sigs don't work on the new site anyway

Doesn't matter I am winning

*edit

I'm currently getting this poster framed
MPW-122007

and am hoping to get this other poster when I watch in Dolby next week. I think I like the dolby poster better..

avengers-infinity-war-orange-green-1101622.jpeg

Last edited:
An avy change and you agreeing with everything I say for 3 months will suffice.

Last edited:
An avy change and 2 months. And I need a grace period so I can speak my real opinions at least for the opening weekend.

If I lose of course.

I thought Stan Lee denied that there was any elder abuse but then...

Marvel Legend Stan Lee Has Filed A Lawsuit Against Former Business Manager For Fraud And Elder Abuse

Comic legend Stan Lee is suing his former business manager for elder abuse and fraud, according to a suit filed last week in Los Angeles Superior Court.

In the suit, obtained by Deadline, Lee, who is responsible for creating many of the Marvel characters we love today, alleges he became "the target of various unscrupulous businessmen, sycophants, and opportunists" looking to take advantage of his "despondent state of mind" following the death of his wife Joan B. Lee in late 2017.

The suit specifically names Jerardo Olivarez as "one such opportunist." A former business associate of Lee's daughter, JC Lee, the suit claims Olivarez took control of Stan Lee's professional and financial affairs.

"As a result of Olivarez' acts of omissions in violating the trust Lee accorded him, Lee was induced into losing a tremendous amount of money as money and assets were transferred to Olivarez by Lee without Lee being aware these actions were being taken."
Specifically, the suit mentions that Olivarez fired Lee's banker of 26 years and other longtime lawyers, causing approximately $4.6 million dollars to be transferred out of Lee's account. Olivarez also allegedly convinced the grieving Lee to sign over power of attorney and appoint Olivarez's own lawyer, Uri Litvaks, as Lee's attorney.

Lee was allegedly duped into donating $300,000 to a bogus charity, the Hands of Respect, which Olivarez claimed was a "caring non-profit charity to easy racial tension," the suit claims.

“Olivarez misled Lee and the public into thinking that it was a caring non-profit charity to ease racial tension, when in reality, Hands of Respect was just a scheme to appropriate funds from Lee and the public to enrich Olivarez.”

The lawsuit also claims that Lee "through subterfuge and half-truths" purchased a West Hollywood condominium for Olivarez' exclusive use for $850,000, without Lee’s knowledge, approval or participation. Another nearly $1.4 million is alleged to have disappeared from Lee's accounts "through a series of complicated wire-transfers all initiated and ultimately received by Olivarez," the suit says.

Perhaps the most alarming claim is that Olivarez had a nurse inject Lee with a syringe and extract containers of blood, which Olivarez, through Hands of Respect, would later sell in Las Vegas as a collectible. This claim particularly falls in line with reports from earlier this month that Lee's blood had been stolen and used to to sign memorabilia and comic books featuring "Stan Lee's Solvent DNA Ink." According to that report, the former business associate is alleged to have presented a nurse with a forged document that gave him authority to order a blood sample.

I thought Stan Lee denied that there was any elder abuse but then...
In the video, I forget who but he did name names of the ppl spreading the lies of his alleged elder abuse by his daughter and one other friend.

He said he was considering suing those ppl.

This is another dude and maybe one of the guys he was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom