WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

been hearing great things about it

the lead was supposed to be jackie chan on that too but michelle yeoh is supposed to be amazing in his place
funny cuz the husband reminded me of jackie chan but the actor is actually data from the goonies who came out of retirement for the role.

i knew his voice sounded familiar lol

by any chance have you seen the grand inquisitor in obi wan kenobi show?

disney is not above cutting costs
No, because none of us have, because it's not out yet.

When will people understand that cgi in previews isn't the finished product?

Who the hell are you? We can't joke around now? It's not serious.
To each their own I guess, I just don't see a single thing funny about what you wrote. Would you make that comment in front of women you're friends with? Seems like some sexist/incel ish to me.

There's no actual joke there either, just an excuse to use the term "roast beef" in regards to female genitalia. If that's funny to you, I hope middle school is going well.

Don't even go there with that sexist/incel BS. Jokes about arbys, roast beef, and hope solo are made in multiple threads. Go join aepps in conservative threads if you don't like people joking around.
New generation is something else man. Soft

they’re giving the D+ shows with film budgets so we expect the same quality, this isnt some CW free tv you can catch with a hangar attached to your tv or abc that requires AoS to produce 20+ episodes so an already small budget is stretched even more

these D+ tv series budgets could go up to $25m per episode which is easily $100m+ for the season , in comparison the last season of GoT had $15m per episode budget

D+ is a premium paid streaming service thats been able to do it in their other shows (mandalorian/book of boba) and other streaming services are able to do the same (netflix, hbo max, etc…) and D+ doesnt even have the same amount of original content as other streaming services (i literally only watch new marvel and star wars content and the rest are just old movies/animations/shows)

why do we have no problem making fun of CW shows and their costumes and cheap cgi that has a $2m budget per episode but marvels $25m budget in an episode is off the limits from criticism?
But the cgi isn’t cw quality lol. It’s not endgame or block buster worthy, but it’s great for what it is especially at the frequency they’re delivering it.

I think the cgi is get worse cause they are overworked. Studios probably working on 3-5 projects at once now with the shows, movies and whatever else they got popping that we don’t know about

This is my theory as well. I don’t stick around for the credits to validate it, but they’re constantly pumping out content. Their wheelhouse of studios must be worked to the gills

My problem with the D+ shows and some of the movies is them thinking they need to have a huge CGI filled battle in the ending of the movie

Loki has been one of the best part of phase 4 without feeling the need to go there

the best parts of moonknight were Oscar Isaac with himself or in a limited situation dealing with how troubled the character was going to his past and exploring what happened to him

hell best part of the finale of wandavision was vision talking to vision.. and then Wanda saying goodbye to her family

best parts of falcon and winter soldier were zemo and the dora milaje

i think there is obviously a space for this.. to learn more about the characters and explore the world(s) itself.. see what the fallout is from these massive global/universe changing/shaping events

that’s also why I liked Hawkeye.. it wasn’t overly big for the most part, but showed there was fallout that had consequences

But the cgi isn’t cw quality lol. It’s not endgame or block buster worthy, but it’s great for what it is especially at the frequency they’re delivering it.

This is my theory as well. I don’t stick around for the credits to validate it, but they’re constantly pumping out content. Their wheelhouse of studios must be worked to the gills

no its not cw level and it shouldnt be, not even close (that cgi is teetering that line though) but its also not even close to film or even other streaming platform quality

and no i am not expecting endgame quality, why is evryone thinking everyone is expecting that when they deliver a shreklike cgi? (yes thats an exageration to make a point) i dont expect a hundred/thousand of background villains cgi’d battling, its literally two characters CGI’d and ruffahulk has a small part and they just got to transfer what they did from multiple films to the show for him

so really its CGI for one character, ONE :lol:

id get the “stretched thin” part if this had 20 CGI’d character but its not even close to that and moon knights cape looked like crap so dont give me the “end products gon be better“ bs, cape cgi should be mastered by now

and then theres some youtuber (one person) who does this deepfake that does a better job than a whole team in mandalorian and does it within days of the episodes release (so good that they hired him)

so we cant always have excuses for marvel

$25m per episode for gods sake

this is why they get away with mediocre shows because we are just ready to roll over and take what they give and yes i am even including myself in that list but we got to at least speak up (or at least yell at out NT constituents) when something isnt good

or how about we say our opinion on the things we see that look like crap on a discussion board?

i mean is this thread suppose to be just sucking off feige nuts?

if people didnt complain, they wouldnt have change sonic

if people didnt say anything, they wouldnt have hired the deepfake yt guy and make an immense improvement on young luke

were just calling it as it is, if people just shut their mouth both sonic and young luke would still look like crap today

we are seeing cgi work, not story, that i can wait and see how it is but cgi is cgi is cgi and its safe to assume thats final if they put it on a trailer and as stated before, if no one says anything about it then why would they spend extra $$$ to change it?

this isnt some comic con or secret investors meeting where you can get away with drawings ans storyboards or saying this isnt final, this is out released out in the world to see and if you do that you are open for criticism

Y’all really think Disney gonna pull an “Ugly Sonic”? The difference between the D and Paramount is the body of evidence that processed this. If it sucks in the end, I wont mess with it. Simple.

I don’t understand when we couldn’t be critical?

Is this thread supposed to be MoM is 8/8, great, better than all the rest, etc?

They released that trailer. I’ve seen numerous YouTube, podcast critics and fans make the same comment about the CGI.

Back
Top Bottom