WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

ENDGAME DELTED SCENE CONCEPT ART
FTMY90iUEAA_2ze.jpeg

You know what makes this a bad scene?

Xavier doesn’t want Erik to kill nazi guy yet Xavier keeps him frozen so he can’t even defend himself.

He straight up helps Erik kill him. They show him holding dude in place as he begs Erik not to :lol: Like fam just let him go. The helmet is off so you can get dude another way.

Was thinking this too, but more along the lines that Charles should let Shaw go so he could be conscious and feel it :lol:

Fassbender just so cold in that scene :pimp:

Weren't people concerned about the Russo bros. when they were announced for Winter Soldier?
I guess, but they were coming off Arrested Development and Community some of the greatest sitcoms ever.

I’m happy Cox is back so i’m day 1 but cautiously optimistic for now.

You know what makes this a bad scene?

Xavier doesn’t want Erik to kill nazi guy yet Xavier keeps him frozen so he can’t even defend himself.

He straight up helps Erik kill him. They show him holding dude in place as he begs Erik not to :lol: Like fam just let him go. The helmet is off so you can get dude another way.
Also Kevin bacon uncontrollably shaking in the background

the rumored person they casted as namor is mexican, tenoch huerta

might also be why th eblury imag ekind of has some aztec-ish look?

or is it just my imagination?
1653250325683.jpeg

Actually I was thinking right in the middle. The blurred image kinda reminds me of Laz Alonso.

Back
Top Bottom