WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I really don't want Black Panther movie to be Civer War 2.

or infinity war prequel.
That's one thing I didn't like about the outlook.

I don't want any of the Avengers in the BP movie if possible.

If they have to be, have the villain take them out ASAP like freeze them in carbonite or something.
On that topic, who's gonna be the villain in the BP movie?

Serkis as Klaw?

I think BP will be more standalone. Mostly deal with Tchalla being king and something vibranium related with Klaw and Bilbos character involved.

Anyone else disappointed that zemo didn't wake those people up? It would've been lit.
I said it before, 5 (or how many of them) winter soldiers that he himself say are worse than him is a whole movie's worth of villains on it's own.

I don't want them wasted or forgotten. At the moment there aint another Cap movie or any other hero I really want to see fight them unless they do make that Black Widow solo flick.
Anyone else disappointed that zemo didn't wake those people up? It would've been lit.
bad guy sets loose mindless destruction machine that forces conflicted heroes to band together 

we have seen that movie and it was awful 

the ending to this was perfect and the twist was great 
That's like the lowest common denominator outcome. So I get dismissing that.

I got high hopes for them. This is the sort of simple slightly derivative idea that has so much potential. Like I want these guys to have their programming erased just to find out they're still bad guys with their own personalities and goals. One more evil after the other.

It would've been even more badass if Zemo released them, gave them some code command and instead of fighting Tony, Cap and Bucky they just dipped. Off to wreak havoc on the world. Zemo just smiling cuz he know he got more plans.

They have to include some IW/Thanos setting up in upcoming movies right?

Unless they do it all in the IW part 1

I just hope the BP movie is not with the White Wolf. We don't need another Thor/Loki type situation.

Give me Killmonger!

Last edited:
I said it before, 5 (or how many of them) winter soldiers that he himself say are worse than him is a whole movie's worth of villains on it's own.

I don't want them wasted or forgotten. At the moment there aint another Cap movie or any other hero I really want to see fight them unless they do make that Black Widow solo flick.
That's like the lowest common denominator outcome. So I get dismissing that.

I got high hopes for them. This is the sort of simple slightly derivative idea that has so much potential. Like I want these guys to have their programming erased just to find out they're still bad guys with their own personalities and goals. One more evil after the other.

It would've been even more badass if Zemo released them, gave them some code command and instead of fighting Tony, Cap and Bucky they just dipped. Off to wreak havoc on the world. Zemo just smiling cuz he know he got more plans.

Those super soldiers vs Cap, IM, Bucky and BP :wow:

But i like the one we got hands down

Last edited:
To me, there was no further room for those winter soldiers in future marvel movies. The comic book slate doesn't allow that. Strange got his own enemies. Guardians got their own. Spidey got his own. Cap Marvel got her own. BP got his own enemy. Too small fry for Thor and Hulk.Then they're going to jump straight into Infinity War after all those solo movies. I was ok with them getting killed.

Last edited:

The whole time I was feeling that Zemo was going to wake them up after Cap and Tony did some fighting and then they'll have a common enemy to fight again...

I'm so glad it didn't happen that way..

What they did was so. Much. Better. :smokin

Agreed. The way it was built up and then completely subverted was excellent :smokin I didn't really want to see any of them anyways.

Last edited:

I really don't want Black Panther movie to be Civer War 2.

or infinity war prequel.
That's one thing I didn't like about the outlook.

I don't want any of the Avengers in the BP movie if possible.

If they have to be, have the villain take them out ASAP like freeze them in carbonite or something.

On that topic, who's gonna be the villain in the BP movie?

Serkis as Klaw?
It could be him which could be cool on it's own. Could be more personal and be his brother (Jakkara) or his adopted brother (the White Wolf).

It's not quite an origin movie but I know they're gonna want a villain that's going after either T'Challa or all of Wakanda.

It's a good opportunity to elevate Black Panther villains.

I can see Steve not wanting to tell Tony I mean that would probably cause a CW itself :lol:
Tony would probably try and kill WS so of course Steve is going to intervene. Not too hard to justify.

At the end of the day Steve is always going to rock with Bucky.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh BP is before the first IW now :wow:

This whole time I thought it was after the IW part 1

Captain America: Civil War May 6, 2016
Doctor Strange November 4, 2016[18]
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 May 5, 2017[18]
Spider-Man: Homecoming July 7, 2017[120]
Thor: Ragnarok November 3 2017
Black Panther February 16, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1 May 4, 2018
Ant-Man and the Wasp July 6, 2018[
Captain Marvel March 8, 2019
Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2

Ant Man being between the IW movies is weird to me. My body is too ready bro. Marvel can be complete crap after IW part 2....I have no illusions about them putting out solid movies forever....but if they can continue to deliver up until IW part 2 I'll die happy.

Last edited:

This whole time I thought it was after the IW movie

Thor: Ragnarok

Ant Man being between the IW movies is weird to me. My body is too ready bro. Marvel can be complete crap after IW...if they can continue to deliver up until IW part 2 I'll die happy.
Wait so when is Thor 3
I thought it was suppose to be this year

This whole time I thought it was after the IW movie

Thor: Ragnarok

Ant Man being between the IW movies is weird to me. My body is too ready bro. Marvel can be complete crap after IW...if they can continue to deliver up until IW part 2 I'll die happy.
Wait so when is Thor 3
I thought it was suppose to be this year

My bad I fixed my post.

To me, there was no further room for those winter soldiers in future marvel movies. The comic book slate doesn't allow that. Strange got his own enemies. Guardians got their own. Spidey got his own. Cap Marvel got her own. BP got his own enemy. Too small fry for Thor and Hulk.Then they're going to jump straight into Infinity War after all those solo movies. I was ok with them getting killed.
They'd definitely have to show up after IW. Phase 4 threats for sure.

Red skull
Baron zemo
Loki
Mandarin (the real one)
Abomination from incredible hulk(he didn't die)

Just off hand
But they have a stable of villains already still alive and out there
Plus any new ones they bring up

I want to see Thanos lay hands on these guys. Would be really awesome.

Yea they had bullets to the head. I'm have to watch it again tonight. Never seen the same movie within the same week.

Last edited:
I'm reading detailed spoilers to be sure.

Damn they wasted those other winter soldiers. Zemo should know while successful this one plan to destroy the Avengers from within wasn't enough.

Not that mad though. MCU Zemo is not as twisted or ambitious as comic Zemo. Comic Zemo would've saw the potential.

I think the video reveal just hit me so hard I ignored the bullet holes.

Last edited:
Movie Zemo didn't seem to care about taking over the world. His only motivation was tearing the Avengers apart.

For me, that was refreshing.

The more and more I think about it. The more I think Zemo is my favorite MCU villain.

Of course, given the MCU's history with villains, this is not saying much. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom