WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Movie Zemo didn't seem to care about taking over the world. His only motivation was tearing the Avengers apart.

For me, that was refreshing.
I agree. It was and even though he was successful he could've got the other Avengers beat up bad though if he used those other soldiers :lol:

Plus revenge isn't complete until he gets Thor and Hulk somehow :lol:

Last edited:
Ugh, speaking of, the disappointment of having to end 2017 with Thor Ragnarok is just :x

BP should get that time slot.

Last edited:
Ragnarok gon be to Thor what Winter Soldier was to Cap

Yup.

Marvel movies have been too solid for a while now. Thor 2 might've been the last subpar movie.

*checks lists

Yup Thor 2 was the last subpar movie. Since then they've been good with Winter Soldier, then GotG, then AoU, then Ant Man then Civil War.

These movies have been solid with only AoU falling just a little short of expectations.

Last edited:
Ragnarok needs to do what every final entry in a trilogy should do (And what Iron Man 3 failed to do) and give the entire series value. I hope to God that Marvel pulls out all the stops to make that film great.

Last edited:
If it's truly Ragnarok, then stick to the mythology and kill every character in that God forsaken franchise to clean the slate for Infinity War

Ugh, speaking of, the disappointment of having to end 2017 with Thor Ragnarok is just
sick.gif

BP should get that time slot.
I aint eem mad because in that 5 to 6 month span we're getting hit with a mean 4 piece combo

Ragnarok gon be to Thor what Winter Soldier was to Cap

They already had the chance to do that with Dark World :lol:
I can't front I have no high hopes for Ragnarok. Hope it's good won't be surprised if it's meh.

I had that TWS hope for Dark World given how much I didn't care for Cap1 and how much it improved and they gave me some forced use of Foster and her friends with a neutered version of Malekith. Wasted Colm and the homey Adebisi/Mr. Eko :smh:
Whose directing Thor 3?

Taika Waititi

Writer Stephany Folsom

Untested duo in the mcu world

Hmm.
Well at the very least it'll be very different from the last 2 Thor flicks. Now we gotta see if it's for the better or worse.

Knowing Feige I find it hard to believe the movie will end up being trash.

Last edited:
Since they brought back General Ross from The Incredible Hulk. You guys think they could start planting seeds for Red Hulk? :wow:

Ross seemed salty at the end of CW. Especially after Tony put him on hold while he let Cap break the team out of that facility. :lol:

The initial Red hulk comic and whole who is RH mystery is very good and didn't even involve Banner.

The problem is the Hulk villains needed to make the Red Hulk (unless they go with just one or two evil geniuses doing it) and possible involvement of Betty.

Red Hulk also seems like phase 4 stuff. It'd take some time for Ross to get that altogether. The events of IW could even be the final straw for him deciding to go through with it.

Last edited:
Hulk is one of my favorites man. |I

I didn't think they could get that Spidey situation in a million years. I thought it would of been way easier to get the Hulk situation worked out with Universal.

Movie was fire! Writing, pacing, acting, BP and Spider-Man were standouts to me.

The nitpick I have had about most Marvel movies to date still appears..

I wish Marvel would commit to making a more aesthetically pleasing film. That perfunctory fast fps when an action scene would come on, the bland score, and cliche shots made this movie come off (at times) like a television show.

Come on Marvel! GotG was theatrical; probably the best looking Marvel film with great music, why can't the other movies follow suit?

The initial Red hulk comic and whole who is RH mystery is very good and didn't even involve Banner.

The problem is the Hulk villains needed to make the Red Hulk (unless they go with just one or two evil geniuses doing it and possible involvement of Betty.

Red hulk also seems like phase 4 stuff. It'd take some time for Ross to get that altogether. The events of IW could even be the final straw for him deciding to go through with it.

It would have to be phase 4. I agree. I feel like the reappearance of Ross and his relationship with the Avengers post-CW could be the start of it. These movies are always rolling and building stories within stories that pay off down the line.

They need to actually be able to make Hulk films though. |I

The problem is the Hulk villains needed to make the Red Hulk (unless they go with just one or two evil geniuses doing it) and possible involvement of Betty.

Red Hulk also seems like phase 4 stuff. It'd take some time for Ross to get that altogether. The events of IW could even be the final straw for him deciding to go through with it.

Yes it did. Ross actually goes to Banner to ask for advice about the entire thing and ends up fighting the Hulk like an issue after that.

Yes it did. Ross actually goes to Banner to ask for advice about the entire thing and ends up fighting the Hulk like an issue after that.
It's like 50 issues. Banner is imprisoned and/or depowered at some later point during the course of the book coming out in Hulk comics I believe and shows up maybe half a dozen times.

The Banner involvement is minimal. I'm just talking about as far as adapting parts of that solo in to some Avengers movie. That's if there's even any universal problems that exist if Marvel wants to use him in a movie. To tell the main part of that story you just need Ross and one or two Hulk villains.

Last edited:

It's like 50 issues. Banner is imprisoned and/or depowered at some later point during the course of the book coming out in Hulk comics I believe and shows up maybe half a dozen times.

The Banner involvement is minimal. I'm just talking about as far as adapting parts of that solo in to some Avengers movie.

Banner's imprisoned at the very start, as part of the aftermath of World War Hulk, first turning up at the end of the run's first issue. Then he "loses" his powers as time goes on, regaining them in the next run.

Last edited:
This may be a stupid version but in the MCU is Black Widow enhanced?
As far as we know, no but throughout the movies they have not gave details to her Red Room training.

Like Fury existing for a long time I doubt Natasha first became the BW back in post WW2 and was then given the infinity formula cocktail to make her stay young for all of the Cold War.

The Banner involvement is minimal. I'm just talking about as far as adapting parts of that solo in to some Avengers movie.

Banner's imprisoned at the very start, as part of the aftermath of World War Hulk, first turning up at the end of the run's first issue. Then he "loses" his powers as time goes on, regaining them in the next run.
My memory is admittedly hazy to be honest. This is like '08/'09 we're talking?

I remember the Hulk comic was ended and relaunched with Red Hulk while Banner's tales solely went back to w/e Incredible Hulk(s) comic was coming out at the time. I do recall part of the dope Pak run where he's depowered and using science to kick *** after breaking out of prison and he's saving the day with his hulked out son Skaar.

That's what I basically mean, Banner wasn't largely involved with the RH stuff by the time he had his own solo. Even less so after he and others found out RH was Ross.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom