WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah, that was cold of tony to say that. I was kinda surprised that they had Roger from Mad Men playing his dad. Expected the actor they've been using as his dad to just be aged older with makeup or sfx. Maybe he's busy with Preacher, which looks like it'll be good.

None of team IM really took this as a L.

Scumbag Steve simply postponed Buck's execution by stopping Tony. It's not like he beat IM in a one on one fight. He left his shield behind cuz he knew he was a terrible "friend" and not worthy of being Captain America cuz he put his personal ties ahead of what his country and nations of the world wanted, he was wrong about the accords, Tony let him escape with his friends and now they're in forced hiding regulated to being outlaws who wait for the day Iron Man calls them welcoming them to being Avengers again.

Yeah, that was cold of tony to say that. I was kinda surprised that they had Roger from Mad Men playing his dad. Expected the actor they've been using as his dad to just be aged older with makeup or sfx. Maybe he's busy with Preacher, which looks like it'll be good.
Roger from Mad Men was playing Tony's dad before dude who played him in Cap1.

They keep using him when they want older Howard.

Last edited:
Not even Rhodey? Yknow, the guy who is paralyzed from the waist down?

Or wait, you're talking about the thread. Carry on.

Or you're not. Pretty sure Rhodes took the meanest L in the entire movie, sure Bucky lost an arm but technically he already lost it before.

Last edited:
exactly.

anyone got cliffnotes on how #teamIronMan reacted in this thread? too lazy to go back hella pages

In denial really. It's ok. I'm just sitting back, chilling and swimming in all the W's I collected.

Team IM failed to keep Bucky in custody.

Failed to keep me from going to Zemo.

And I messed up Tony's suit something good :lol:

Tony didn't even respond to Ross's distress call in the end cuz he knew I was right in breaking them out :rofl:

#teambrooklyn
#teamcap
#ifinallyunderstandhashtags
#howdoLsfeellike
#idontknow

Last edited:
Not even Rhodey? Yknow, the guy who is paralyzed from the waist down?

Or wait, you're talking about the thread. Carry on.

Or you're not. Pretty sure Rhodes took the meanest L in the entire movie, sure Bucky lost an arm but technically he already lost it before.
You talking to me? :lol:

What does Rhodey have to do with this? Aint nobody discussing who took the biggest L in the movie.

tony probably cries himself to sleep after he stalks pepper's facebook. He clutches that cellphone Steve gave him and uses all of his self control not to call and tell him he misses him.

all i know is i seen Cap standing over a helpless Tony so ...
he literally hit tony with the

cm3.jpg

tony probably cries himself to sleep after he stalks pepper's facebook. He clutches that cellphone Steve gave him and uses all of his self control not to call and tell him he misses him.

I'm out chea doing whatever I want with my crew while Tony stays at home being Ross's puppet

I love life :lol:

Not to mention my final movie > Tony's

The young fella is taking too many L's

Last edited:
exactly.

anyone got cliffnotes on how #teamIronMan reacted in this thread? too lazy to go back hella pages

In denial really. It's ok. I'm just sitting back, chilling and swimming in all the W's I collected.

Team IM failed to keep Bucky in custody.

Failed to keep me from going to Zemo.

And I messed up Tony's suit something good :lol:

Tony didn't even respond to Ross's distress call in the end cuz he knew I was right in breaking them out :rofl:

#teambrooklyn
#teamcap
#ifinallyunderstandhashtags
#howdoLsfeellike
#idontknow
Bucky got out of custody cuz of Zemo.

It was not team IM's goal to keep team Cap from a guy most of them did not know about. The aim was to arrest while going easy on them on Tony's orders. They arrested all but 2.

Don't know if you were paying attention but Tony didn't agree with them being imprisoned in the Raft and he specifically said he was looking forward to ignoring Ross and putting him on hold. He let Cap break them out cuz he never wanted them in that prison.

For the most all those dude's are retired. If they try to play superhero they just risk putting more ppl in danger and fighting patriotic soldiers serving their country.

It's a good thing this movie went global. Staying in America would've exposed the length of Scumbag Steve's treason if he started beating up American troops.
The relationship you're describing sounds more like Bucky and Steve.

Why would Tony stalk Pepper's fb? :lol:

I'm out chea doing whatever I want with my crew while Tony stays at home being Ross's puppet
Doesn't sound like you understood the movie or Tony Stark.

Last edited:
 Don't know if you were paying attention but Tony didn't agree with them being imprisoned in the Raft and he specifically said he was looking forward to ignoring Ross and putting him on hold. He let Cap break them out cuz he never wanted them in that prison.
so basically ignore government regulations and continue to do his own thing 
laugh.gif

Bp and spidey was on point

No uncle ben .... we know the drill

Antman delivered

Business casual vision?!?!?!?!?!

Roger from Mad Men has been his pops in a couple films already. I think Tony's mom was Francine too.

[thread="583561"] [/thread]
so basically ignore government regulations and continue to do his own thing :lol:
That's why I'm saying Steve was being stubborn for no reason.

Everything Tony was arguing and advocating was for less and if possible no collateral damage. No deaths of bystanders. Better guidelines. Respecting other nation's soverignty.

The second anybody with an agenda does something Tony Stark didn't like or told him not to interfere he's ignoring them and doing w/e he feels is right. See Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and Avengers :lol:

Tony preferred working with Shield and Fury by the end of things. Like I been saying Steve ****** up telling Fury SHIELD aint coming back which forced Fury and Coulson to make SHIELD operate in the shadows. Now he's whining about accords the U.N want to implement. Fury was the buffer since the Avengers was a SHIELD initiative.

Like how much of a pompous *** do you have to be to think you can go on dangerous missions around the world and when citizens die cuz of it you won't be put in check?

Last edited:
Movie was awesome.

Met expectations. Couldn't exceed them because they were sky high.

Have to let it digest before figuring out how high I place it.

Yall keep slandering Iron Man as if it wasnt 1 on 2 on the end, in which he was about to deliver the finishing blow on Cap until one arm Buck decided to interfere.

Also we just gonna ignore 100+ year old Steve's love interest? His 100+ year old ex's niece (am i the only one that found this slightly uncomfortable) #CreepAlert. This the kind of savagery ya support?

Its still #TeamIronMan all day

Just saw it. Movie was definitely fire but I was expecting a little more substance in the storylines. Felt a little hollow. Met my expectations, though.

Sharon being related to Peggy is what always made it really weird to me cuz this ain't just smashing. Son falls in love with a grand aunt and grand niece.

Steve got the morals of Deadpool.

Last edited:
Yall keep slandering Iron Man as if it wasnt 1 on 2 on the end, in which he was about to deliver the finishing blow on Cap until one arm Buck decided to interfere.

Also we just gonna ignore 100+ year old Steve's love interest? His 100+ year old ex's niece (am i the only one that found this slightly uncomfortable) #CreepAlert. This the kind of savagery ya support?

Its still #TeamIronMan all day
hey, at least now if tony needs more help he knows who to call 
wink.gif

This really surprise you?

Cap only real friend is Bucky.. He dragged falcon into his garbage with complete disregard for him

Everything Tony's dad did for him.. Tony fought with with him a couple times, saving the day at the end both times

Couldn't build up the nerve to tell tony what really happened to his parents, because again the only person he was actually a real friend to was Bucky

so basically ignore government regulations and continue to do his own thing :lol:

Got em.

Tony's a chump. Never wanted them in jail but didn't have the balls to break them out.

But I diiiiiiiid
:lol: Just cuz he didn't want them in there doesnt mean he'd bother breaking them out. They chose their side and have to deal with the consequences. He just isn't gonna bother stopping their breakout.

You thinking Tony is gonna be Ross' puppet makes me think you really don't understand Tony Stark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom