WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

How come no Scarlett Witch and black widow cosplayers aren't making out? That needs some fan fics too.
Cuz one wants to get banged by a Hulk and the other a robot.

The implication that those 2 guys are gay for each other are present in all 3 movies.

Last edited:
"I'll be with you until the end of the line"

We later find out this includes betraying his country, lying to and fighting his friends, ensuring that another group of friends are made international criminals, and even blatantly ignoring the attention of a woman who clearly wants him to smash. Not sure what else we can really call it at this point.

Steve's probably going to sleep at the foot of Bucky's stasis capsule.

Steve's probably going to sleep at the foot of Bucky's stasis capsule.

I cracked a smirk at the image of this one. :lol:

But seriously, if they're going to be acting out all these non canon cosplay scenarios I'm going to need a three way kiss of cosplays of BW, SW, Sharon Carter, please

Last edited:
It's pretty natural among female comic fans and whoever does that yaoi art.

There's a whole bunch of TonyxCap art that popped up after the CW comic event.

Last edited:
"CIVIL WAR" CONCEPT ART REVEALS ALTERNATE BLACK PANTHER COSTUME DESIGNS

bp-11-f8040.jpg

bp-4-fe1aa.jpg

bp-2-92db5.jpg

:smokin

So just read the latest kid is supposed to take on role based off Ganke...Miles Morales' best friend.

I wonder why.

An urban high school/college Spider-Man comedy featuring Miles Morales and Ganke.....have A$AP Rocky play Flash Thompson if it were a college setting...adapt one of the better known Peter Parker classic stories...

Would have hands down been the best MCU movie :frown:

An urban high school/college Spider-Man comedy featuring Miles Morales and Ganke.....have A$AP Rocky play Flash Thompson if it were a college setting...adapt one of the better known Peter Parker classic stories...

You kinda have to get over it by now

Last edited:
Yeah, Idk why they plan on giving Peter a BFF. I guess, cause it's HS...But still, I'd prefer the role of Ganke to be Ganke.

Come on now. I think you're being a little unrealistic with yourself. Almost anything can sound good on paper, but it's the execution that matters in the end.

But low key, Tupac was a decent actor, saw his work with Tim Roth in Gridlocked and Pac got acting skills.

:rofl:

On a serious note, taking elements from Miles story and giving it Peter is risky and borderline controversy inducing.

If you really want to dig deep in to every story written about Peter's HS years you can find another friend to make his bff than Harry. From Robbie's son to that one girl in the Untold Tales of Spidey comic.

And yall sleep on Rocky's performance in Dope

Not discrediting Rocky at all, but let's be honest. He basically played a heightened version of himself in Dope. It wasn't some amazing acting performance. Minus whale say Method Man and Redman are highly esteemed actors too.

Flash Thompson? A big jock, portrayed by a little dude?

No one in Dope particularly "wowed" me with their performance. Decent film though.

Was very glad when son cut his hair at the end :lol: **** was bothering me the entire film.

Last edited:
And yall sleep on Rocky's performance in Dope

Not discrediting Rocky at all, but let's be honest. He basically played a heightened version of himself in Dope. It wasn't some amazing acting performance. Minus whale say Method Man and Redman are highly esteemed actors too.

Flash Thompson? A big jock, portrayed by a little dude?

Only thing I did not like about Dope. There was nothing Cali/West coast about him besides his hairstyle.

Could have replaced him with almost any Cali rapper within the same age range.

Back
Top Bottom