WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

She knew what was up the WHOLE time but was like whatever...
you sure?

when did we know/see peggy told her?

considering she moved on and had a family.. doesn't seem like the kind of thing you bring up
She knew that she started SHIELD. I sure she knows who Steve Rogers was to her. Remember, they thought Steve was dead why not tell her?
what that gotta do with peggy and steve having something together?

men and women cant work together without having something going on?

you sure?

considering she moved on and had a family.. doesn't seem like the kind of thing you bring up

She knew that she started SHIELD. I sure she knows who Steve Rogers was to her. Remember, they thought Steve was dead why not tell her?

what that gotta do with peggy and steve having something together?

men and women cant work together without having something going on?

I mean in the sense that she told her something that was a secret. Remember SHIELD was a secret spy organization. So if she was willing to tell that, I'm sure she told her about her Steve connection. Plus there's footage out there of him with a pic of her in his watch back from the war.

right..

you want your wife bragging to your family about the real love of her life that got away?

maybe peggy thought it was best to let sleeping dogs lie

right..

you want your wife bragging to your family about the real love of her life that got away?

maybe peggy thought it was best to let sleeping dogs lie

You right I wouldn't but you act like that doesn't happen. I'm getting married in a few months but you think I don't talk to my nieces and nephews about old conquest?

you sure?

It was kinda obvious. During her funeral eulogy she looked meaningfully at Steve when she said, 'That's why I never told anyone we were related'

She knew about the Steve connection

That ****

Last edited:

you sure?

It was kinda obvious. During her funeral eulogy she looked meaningfully at Steve when she said, 'That's why I never told anyone we were related'

She knew about the Steve connection

That ****
cause she didn't want preferential treatment

and yall dudes forgetting the opening of WS and what he was telling BW.. dude didn't make a move until AFTER he had knowledge of the situation

we can speculate whether Sharon knew what the situation was.. but we know steve knew

just like steve could speculate a whole lot of thing about tony (or what was even in the accords, since we never saw him actually read it).. but we were well aware that steve knew who killed tony's parents

captain convenience

Last edited:
Steve had knowledge of what situation? He didn't know about Sharon being Peggy's niece until the funeral. Don't make things up now :lol:

Last edited:
Steve had knowledge of what situation? He didn't know about Sharon being Peggy's niece until the funeral. Don't make things up now
laugh.gif
exactly..

did he make any sort of move before the funeral?

yall sticking a lot of weight in a cup of coffee..

no wonder his only friends were so giggy in the car

You acting like getting coffee isn't a good get to know you type date. You asked did he make a move, he did.

JEFFGRANDMASTER.jpg

Jeff Goldblum Talks The Grandmaster in Thor: Ragnarok

Marvel Studios dropped a bombshell back in May when they confirmed the cast for the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok, confirming that Cate Blanchett and Tessa Thompson would join the film along with Karl Urban and none other than Jeff Goldblum. Speaking with Empire, Goldblum opened up about what we can expect from his character, The Grandmaster.

“He’s a hedonist, a pleasure-seeker, an enjoyer of life and tastes and smells. I thought, ‘I can do that, I’ll bet!’ I’m working on my part every day. I’m a sponge, researching.” He’s putting his unique Goldblum stamp on the role, too. “[Taika Waititi] is encouraging me to improvise and make it my own, and that’s what I’m trying to do. I hope he doesn’t throw me out on the first day!”

Goldblum went on to reveal he would only be filming the production for “three weeks or a month” while it shoots in Austrailia.

A member of the Elders of the Universe in the source material, The Grandmaster has an obsession with playing games, which leads into recent rumors that his character will be running a series of gladiatorial games. That is also where we will reportedly find Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk in a Planet Hulk-inspired costume.

Chris Hemsworth returns for the film as the God of Thunder himself with Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Idris Elba as Heimdall and Sir Anthony Hopkins again portraying Odin. Tessa Thompson will take on the role of the classic hero Valkyrie, with Karl Urban as Skurge, and Cate Blanchett as the main villain, Hella.

Thor: Ragnarok, the third installment of Marvel’s popular Norse Super Hero, is directed by Oscar nominated filmmaker Taika Waititi (Two Cars, One Night, What We Do in the Shadows). Kevin Feige will produce the film, joined by executive producers Louis D’Esposito, Brad Winderbaum, Victoria Alonso, Thomas M. Hammel and Stan Lee.

Thor: Ragnarok will smash its way into theaters on November 3, 2017.

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/375927-jeff-goldblum-talks-grandmaster#vQv1J8OC4zDkEzFZ.99

Last edited:
longing.. rusted.. seventeen.. daybreak.. furnace.. nine.. benign.. homecoming.. one.. freight car..

Back
Top Bottom