WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Captain America vs Black Widow is an *** whooping in all honesty. :lol: No reason to waste people's time with that. They made the right call cutting it.

View media item 2025192

Widow doesn't have what it takes to tank one of these kicks.

My oh my

Better be careful because you sound like a Cap fan right now.

I sound like a fan because I acknowledge that Captain America would kick Black Widow's ***? :lol: Stop it. There's a difference between fanboys who think their character is the greater thing ever and can't be stopped (Goku has a lot of these) and regular fans who can look at the character objectively. Just because I don't find Cap to be interesting doesn't mean I think he's going to lose against every single opponent. In fact this isn't even the first time i've said as much, because I took that gif from an older post where I was remarking on his strength in the MCU :rofl:

I think Superman would gut Batman like a pig 9 times out of 10, certainly doesn't mean I like him (Especially not more than Batman).

Last edited:
Damn. I got got.

Scrolling down expecting to see something epic about Cap.

Lmao same ^^^

04011bd0_image-4.gif

What are y'all smoking to not thin Alan Silvestri's score for Avengers is not one of the most memorable CBM scores ever. I'm inclined to say it's the greatest in a comic book film ever.

Close second goes to "Flight" from MoS by Hans Zimmer...

Captain America vs Black Widow is an *** whooping in all honesty. :lol: No reason to waste people's time with that. They made the right call cutting it.

View media item 2025192

Widow doesn't have what it takes to tank one of these kicks.

Best case it's like BW and agent 13 vs WS

But then again, hawkeye and falcon should have been getting there ******es whupped all over the place unless they went up against BW.. Or like the Antman vs BW fight (but Antman was on their side)

Moviefone: "Avengers: Infinity War" is going to be a singular film experience that you're going to be asked to talk about most likely to the end of your days. So, tell me, where are you now as far as your anticipation, your excitement, for the whole thing, and to go fully into character rather than these cameos that you've done?

Josh Brolin: Yeah, I sat at a table and I listened to the story from beginning to end, which was ... you know, sometimes you go around and you go, "Oh, it's a great movie. Or this is a great experience," and you kind of know that it's not. This is the opposite.

Josh Brolin: Then the other side of it is really how much it means to people. It all comes down ... these stories ... these Avengers stories all come down to this conclusion, and that's our involvement. Basically, my character against everybody. And it's really fun what they've chosen to do with the story. I think it's brilliant, personally. I was blown away, and had goose pimples pretty much 50% of the time that I was listening to what was going on, and pretty amazed that I'm going to be involved in it. So it's a big thing that's coming up.

http://www.moviefone.com/2016/06/07/josh-brolin-was-blown-away-by-avengers-infinity-war-story/

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Calling it now. Infinity War will eclipse Avengers 1 and especially 2. The Russo Bros. are in rare form.

What are y'all smoking to not thin Alan Silvestri's score for Avengers is not one of the most memorable CBM scores ever. I'm inclined to say it's the greatest in a comic book film ever.

Close second goes to "Flight" from MoS by Hans Zimmer...
I remember that score but I didn't think it was great or the greatest. Typical triumphant hero music to me.

I'd say Zimmer's score on the Nolan Bat trilogy was better.

Again not a lot of these have moved me or been really memorable. I dunno it's like the other stuff in these superhero flicks catch my eye and eat more.

I mean yeah he's in to bikes in real life, his character on TWD is too, along with being a survivalist.

Eh, so I guess Ketch? Only for a (netflix) series though. Can't really see him leading a movie if Marvel ever wanted to do that with Ghost Rider.

Wouldn't be surprised if the MCU just wanted to go with Robbie Reyes though.

As much as I liked Nic Cage for Ghostrider, he's not a good fit for this MCU. I can't see Norman Reedus playing it either, I imagine someone w/ a stature like JDM playing Blaze

Started watching weeds. As much as i love marissa tomei. Wouldn't have been mad if mary louise parker was in that race to be aunt may also

Back
Top Bottom