WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy it was awesome easily my 3rd favorite film in the MCU with only civil war and ant man coming before it. I couldn't get over how fleshed out each character was and how well the soundtrack and the they Incorporated humor in the film. Thanos in his few appearances was menacing as hell and has me hyped for infinity war. Marvel is really killing it right now gonna keep my fingers crossed that they obtain the rights to silver surfer soon

Gameplay looks good, graphics bad. We on ps4 2016 and ****** giving us og Max Payne cars.

Last edited:
:lol:

What's up with the white spider emblem?

Looks like Mr. Negative is one of the main villains in the game.

View media item 2065497
Saw someone mentioning the idea of Luke Evans playing Namor and I actually think that'd be a pretty good fit.

I see it..

If marvel were to do this and pull it off.. Rest of these dudes in the comic book movie game just need to throw there hands up and let marvel handle everything

Seriously marvel out here succeeding with GOTG, Antman and got dr strange coming.. While we got another crap xmen movie and BvS :smh:

Ps4 exclusive?

Open world :pimp:

Damn...I'm sad that I'm really not going to have the time to enjoy the game like that... Probably a few hours a week at the most.

Nah by current generation standards, and the fact that this is a AAA first party developer this game needs to be leagues above WOS to he decent at best.

And every Spider-Man game has at least a dozen unlockable costumes. Yall know which suit I'm a be using.

Last edited:
I will not stand for Nic Cage Slander.

I remember at one point in my life I said he would be the perfect gambit, after I saw Con Air.

I retract my statement now, but I will not take this Nic Cage slander. I hope he stays Ghost Rider

I will not stand for Nic Cage Slander.

I remember at one point in my life I said he would be the perfect gambit, after I saw Con Air.

I retract my statement now, but I will not take this Nic Cage slander. I hope he stays Ghost Rider
roll.gif

Donald Glover (some wannabe rapper or something like that) casted in Spiderman: Homecoming.

Last edited:
Nah by current generation standards, and the fact that this is a AAA first party developer this game needs to be leagues above WOS to he decent at best.

And every Spider-Man game has at least a dozen unlockable costumes. Yall know which suit I'm a be using.

True enough, so rather I hope the game gives me as much joy playing it as Web of Shadows did. Hell i'd be satisfied if it was as enjoyable as Edge of Time.

Back
Top Bottom