WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Both Spawn and Hellboy would be phenomonal on Netflix.

Not really sure.. Don't think either gets the budget to do what I want to see in both

I could see batman.. Or someone without the supernatural element or a ton of powers or even certain simple powers.. Or the need for a ton of CGI

Last edited:
I want to see Spawn with movie effects. Just because I feel like the effects with the living suit's cape and chains would be better with movie level production.

The more CG required, the less I lean to TV.

Not really sure.. Don't think either gets the budget to do what I want to see in both

I could see batman.. Or someone without the supernatural element or a ton of powers or even certain simple powers.. Or the need for a ton of CGI

I think Spawn gets the budget with a high level actor like Jamie Fox playing him.

:pimp: at the Hulk gear

What??? Hulk is actually going to wear the armor?? They are really going left field with this one. Shall be amazing!

I guess a Team Captain Hydra member who doesn't appreciate a woman with a healthy set of Hayley Atwell's wouldn't know that that the biggest annual event in comics and comic book movies is happening right now. :\

Last edited:
What does Hydra have to do with anything? [emoji]128557[/emoji]

But cool. Hopefully they tell us who Captain Marvel is? :nerd:

Can we just talk about sdcc please instead of jumbo boobs? It's finally here! So exciting!

Last edited:
I could understand if he said it on a bigger uglier star. But hayley is an absolute beauty.

This is why we can never let this go

Back
Top Bottom