WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

N that's what a musical is.
laugh.gif

What you think the definition of musical is?
I said a "musical sort of deal", as in "tonally similar to the trailer and punctuated with dope music". Not "A musical".

I can't believe yall read that like I wanted Luke Cage to break out into song every episode
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I thought you meant a legit musical too. Like Luke Cage tapping his feet and snapping his fingers while singing what's going on.

Doctor Strange is going to be the most psychedelic and visually appealing MCU film. Plus the cape effects are dope. I know it's not Marvel, but someone needs to reboot Spawn just so we can see what modern effects look like with his living suit.

Musical??

Man better watch a Disney movie with that noise.

So I guess ODB isn't music :stoneface:  

Unless you thought I meant Luke Cage should literally be a Broadway/Disney style musical :lol:
You seriously can't tell me you don't know what a musical means in this topic :lol:

I looked at your post crazy too like why does he want Luke to break out in to song before a fight on some Spider-Man dark Broadway ****.
I thought you meant a legit musical too. Like Luke Cage tapping his feet and snapping his fingers while singing what's going on.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You killing me :lol:

If that was a real jome I'd be down to see that parody just for the mockery of it all.

Last edited:
:wow: I'm not understanding yall right now lol.

Okay, my bad for saying I want the Luke Cage show to be more musical than Jessica Jones and DD after seeing the got damn trailer set to Ole Dirty Bastard. Yall realize the word "musical" is used as an adjective and a noun right? :lol: like the word "upbeat".

If I wanted Luke Cage on screen singing, wouldn't I have said I wanted it to be "a musical" as opposed to an "upbeat, musical kind of deal"?

Am I really going over grammar over Netflix shows bruh

Last edited:
:lol: I get what Kingdom is saying, but maybe it's because I watched the Luke Cage panel clip from comic con. Cheo basically said the same thing, but I think the word he used was "musicality". It's got a heavy wu-tang theme, and the episode names are Gangstarr songs.

Doctor Strange is going to be the most psychedelic and visually appealing MCU film. Plus the cape effects are dope. I know it's not Marvel, but someone needs to reboot Spawn just so we can see what modern effects look like with his living suit.

Man been waiting on this for years. That fan-made one with a tight budget that was made was pretty amazing so imagine a studio film :pimp: :wow:

Honestly they could pull off a Netflix original for Spawn as well since I heard Todd McFarlane is having a hard time squeezing everything into 2.5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom