WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Wouldn't have mind if in CW they spoke about the Netflix characters. Somewhat in the context that people are starting to take things under there own hands. Would of had more fuel to Tony's reason.

The way to get around what Loeb said is to put the Netflix hero in a movie first and figure a way to fit in the story of a season with the movie events happening before or after. If you really want to be creative make it happen somewhere in the middle.

No big changes in the movie of course.

Last edited:
f898e565e4ac0229a4b22873e8b7cae5.jpg

Spider-man and Daredevil is one of the best pairings. With Spidey as the comedic relief and DD as the straight man. Would of loved to see that realized on the big screen in some form or fashion. And the Kingpin should definitely make an appearance in a Spidey film. I want to see Power Man and Iron Fist in an MCU film too.

I'm normally not a fan of TV/movies crossing over because TV usually has a lower threshold, but Netflix is a special case where it's really high quality. The whole appeal of the cinematic universe is that we get to see our favourite superheros interact just like the comics.

Think infinity war is still clearly two parts. They just don't want to play themselves with the part 1/part 2 naming scheme. That is not the wave..

There is another theory about Mandarin being tied into the those experiments from the Netflix shows and being a future Defenders villian

It's too late to save The Mandarin after Iron Man 3. Let's just never stop mentioning him and hope we can all forget one day.

"When we lock ourselves in a room with the Russo brothers and a couple of execs from Marvel, one wall has cards for movie one and the other wall has cards for movie two and another wall has little baseball cards of every character still alive in the Marvel universe - down to Darcy's boyfriend in Thor 2 - literally, anybody who did not die and has been established as alive.  And then we looked at that began to shuffle the cards around.  So basically, the big scene is when Darcy's boyfriend and Galactus get together and....[laughs]. "

@lamekilla  
nerd.gif

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...mcfeely-on-the-status-of-the-avengers-a144082

"When we lock ourselves in a room with the Russo brothers and a couple of execs from Marvel, one wall has cards for movie one and the other wall has cards for movie two and another wall has little baseball cards of every character still alive in the Marvel universe - down to Darcy's boyfriend in Thor 2 - literally, anybody who did not die and has been established as alive.  And then we looked at that began to shuffle the cards around.  So basically, the big scene is when Darcy's boyfriend and Galactus get together and....[laughs]. "

@lamekilla
 :nerd:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...mcfeely-on-the-status-of-the-avengers-a144082

Yeah me and my boy were talking about this article yesterday. It's pretty much tongue in cheek at this point that the F4 is going to be heavily involved in the MCU going forward. They are the engine of the Galactic Marvel side.

...Wish there was a marvel poster I could rub in some faces this go round though >D :nthat:

Fox could keep making ******** F4 films idc

They'll be cool with me if they have Marvel Galactus, Silver Surfer and Kang

r2fnlnh7etax.png

From Conan's tour of Iron Head studios before comic con. Probably just something they were making for their booth but still :lol:

The Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, and Galactus will be in the MCU and Galactus will be the big bad for Fantastic Phase Four. :nerd: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom