WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

At least Crystal kinda looks like Crystal although Crystal is supposed to be a 10/10. Blackbolt looks like he talks and he better not talk without destroying his whole house

Medusa lookin like Daphne from Scooby-Doo. The pic doesn't look appealing but I'm still curious.

Waiting for the racist comic nerds to whine about "there's no black/asian inhumans...too much diversity...Marvel sucks"

Don't really see the issue aside from Black Bolt looking like an OG Fox X-men

they managed to make Juntao more intimidating with the sisqo hair :lol:

Last edited:
If you don't think Rocket will bring comic relief you not only don't get him but are also dumb.

But my complaint isn't about Rocket being comic relief :stoneface:
Again, that's why you don't get Rocket.

You just complained saying why are we getting emotional moments instead of comic relief.

If you're stupid enough to assume that to be the case there's really nothing to do about it.

You're literally complaining about why this character isn't just one thing. Complaining about a character being multilayered :lol:

Last edited:
OK. Just finished GotG 2. I think this might be my second favorite mcu movie. Avengers 1, followed by GotG 2, and then Civil War. That's my order.

I was not expecting to enjoy the movie this much.

But my mind was blown

Last edited:
More scott buck trash.:x

Hard pass.

I know see why Feige wants this trash quarantined from the MCU. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom