WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just got back.. I could've sworn I went to a comedy club.. The whole theater was belly Laughing throughout the entire movie..

Nobody was dying from the "I'm Mary Poppins y'all" line from Yondu like me?

I know me and my friends giggled at that one :lol:

Remember drax and gamora are "aliens" so whatever abilities their species has, plus gamora is a highly trained assasin

What happens to Kraglin now...?

I wanna see more of the old ravagers all star team

Last edited:
The first third of the movie was really fun. The middle was pure corn with the back to back to back character bonding moments, it was almost mind numbing. They brought it back in the end, i thought the finale was well done...had me feeling some type of way.

James Gunn could learn to use some moderation though, dude took anything well received from the first movie and put it on steroids for this one :lol:

Last edited:
This film was what I wanted the first Guardians to be but at the same time it wouldn't have worked so well if it wasn't for the first Guardians. The whole team/family element didn't feel as corny as in guardians 1 because you feel that a bond was formed between them instead of a whole bunch of thieves who feel like they have something in common so their family :rolleyes I LOVED Yondu in this film and seeing the original Guardians team stoked. Ving Rhames as Charlie-27 was :wow: The cgi was nuts, baby groot was just a scene stealer and the movie actually had me cracking up. When the sovereign servants were rolling out the carpet for Ayesha was cracking up :lol: and Rocket Raccoon was actually fun! Marvel is on top of the world right now.

....with Stan Lee's cameo though. If I'm not mistaken he mentioned being the best man at a wedding or something of the sort. Not sure about the best man part but there is only one cameo he's been in that had a wedding :nerd: and then considering who he was talking to :nerd: :nerd: def will watch the film again. Bravo Marvel.

....with Stan Lee's cameo though. If I'm not mistaken he mentioned being the best man at a wedding or something of the sort. Not sure about the best man part but there is only one cameo he's been in that had a wedding :nerd: and then considering who he was talking to :nerd: :nerd: def will watch the film again. Bravo Marvel.

wait, what? did you see a different version or were just imaging things again?

only story he mentioned was being a FedEx delivery guy, not being a best man in a wedding

and speaking of his cameo in F4-2, he wasn't even a best man in that, he was just a guest as himself, he even says it, "Stan Lee"

Last edited:
Just heard the greatest suggestion EVER..

Bring in the folks from Rick and Morty to team up with gunn :wow:

sheesh, its 83%, far from crap rating

what is this obsession where that everyone should view it your way or else they "dropped the ball", life isn't always black and white

I'm saying cuz acting like they trashed the movie.

Nobody was dying from the "I'm Mary Poppins y'all" line from Yondu like me?

easily my favorite humor moment from the movie.

i'd say vol. 2 is just about equal to the OG for me. Both have little weaknesses but are overall great satisfying films with solid characters.

Also, Ego is the first MCU villain where i was legit like "aight, y'all gotta eff this dude up, real good". Especially after he told Quill...

he put the brain tumor in mom dukes, no dambs given. It was so nonchalant how he said it too :smh:

Oh and that life-size baby groot will be my first Hot Toys figure for sure

Saw GOTG2. It was good. Yondu is my guy. Favorite character in the movie. Some of Gunn's humor is still cringey, but there's no dance-off moment this time. I didn't like how they portrayed Drax though. They went OD on making him an imbecile.

cc1989cf_1445345221262-compressor.gif

Just came out of Guardians 2......

I'm in love :wow:

Werd man. Critics dropped the ball on this one. Twas a much much better film than I expected.

sheesh, its 83%, far from crap rating

what is this obsession where that everyone should view it your way or else they "dropped the ball", life isn't always black and white

Lol, OK?

I'm disagreeing with the critics. Like you're disagreeing with my post.

I'm sorry (not sorry) that I'm more opiniated than you'd like me to be

Last edited:
Watching the movie today at 1PM. Can't wait!

I refuse to scroll up and avoid any spoilers. ( I think this will be the first Marvel movie, in which I haven't spoiled myself
laugh.gif
)

Not going to be able to see this till Monday unfortunately. Will have to avoid this thread till then

Btw, Nebula isn't in the movie a whole lot, but she's become one of my favorite mcu characters. Hopefully she'll be in Infinity wars a whole lot considering her daddy is a big fixture of the films lol

My only nitpicks of the movie so far
The ongoing obsession with David Hasselhoff and the post credit scenes (most were lame).

Last edited:
Btw, Nebula isn't in the movie a whole lot, but she's become one of my favorite mcu characters. Hopefully she'll be in Infinity wars a whole lot considering her daddy is a big fixture of the films lol

She is out for blood with dude. You see how she pulled up on Gamora when she was chilling in that field? :rofl:

She is out for blood with dude. You see how she pulled up on Gamora when she was chilling in that field? :rofl:

I don't blame her for that. Gamora low key ruthless now that I understand their childhood growing up. Chick wouldn't let Nebula win once [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know Gamora did what she had to do, but if I'm Nebula, I don't think I'd ever be cool with Gamora, tbh

Last edited:
Just heard the greatest suggestion EVER..

Bring in the folks from Rick and Morty to team up with gunn
eek.gif
So bring on Dan Harmon? lol If so, he helped with some part of Doctor Strange.

So it is possible.

I have yet to see what Rick and Morty is all about. Heard good things.

Back
Top Bottom