WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If marvel delivers with Thor 3, this shhh is over.. like Vince Carter that one dunk contest over

Cause spidey about to be greatness.. I expect nothing but excellence from BP.. and I fully expect them to go 100 to deliver on captain marvel

I feel bad for DC at this point.. TFA is really the movie they wanted to rip off, like really

Last edited:
the hell are you guys even talking about it being over and feeling bad for DC?

like no one will ever watch any DC films again after BP?

goddamn some of yall f'n ridiculous

2ujqk40.jpg

They probably mean over as in anyone associated with the dc movies or like them will just kill themselves and say marvel won. What they won we don't know yet.

These marvel movies just illustrate the flaws in what DC has done.. obviously I'm being facetious in talking as if there is an actual rivalry

Between tone and coloring, zero clue why certain studios have made certain decisions

They probably mean over as in anyone associated with the dc movies or like them will just kill themselves and say marvel won. What they won we don't know yet.

You ain't been getting your check?

dude you are just dumb as rocks man, you have no clue on half the things you're talking about

it's a damn trailer and it kills all other studios? they won? stupid sh*t that brings downs threads, constant negativity

why can't everyone just be damn fans, MCU showed a great trailer and ya'll can't help but diss everyone else? THAT IS YOUR TAKEAWAY FROM IT, KEEP THAT IN MIND

damn sour winners for some reason, ya'll say you just want everyone to be good yet ya'll take nay chance to kick everyone else that is down

and maybe stop watching movies like WW while posting on NT at the same time then maybe you won't be confused in any movie that isn't MCU, maybe that's why you don't get nay damn xmen movies and cant understand the simplest things :smh:

Last edited:
I'm just pumped on everything. I'm going to take it all in and enjoy everything, because it's a glorious time right now. I just need a Spawn reboot and I'm chillin'.

Back to the BP hype though. :wow: :pimp:

giphy.gif

Stop frontin and join the light

These Disney checks...feelsgoodman

dude you are just dumb as rocks man, you have no clue on half the things you're talking about

it's a damn trailer and it kills all other studios? they won? stupid sh*t that brings downs threads, constant negativity

why can't everyone just be damn fans, MCU showed a great trailer and ya'll can't help but diss everyone else? THAT IS YOUR TAKEAWAY FROM IT, KEEP THAT IN MIND

damn sour winners for some reason, ya'll say you just want everyone to be good yet ya'll take nay chance to kick everyone else that is down

and maybe stop watching movies like WW while posting on NT at the same time then maybe you won't be confused in any movie that isn't MCU, maybe that's why you don't get nay damn xmen movies and cant understand the simplest things :smh:

Understand the simplest things like their timeline?

No clue why you getting so butt hurt.. you getting paid from one of these studios?

I figure my paying couple dollars to see their movies more than gives me a right to voice my opinion.. at least I'm paying for it

I can afford these movies, so as I've stated numerous times I hope they all are good.. I have zero desire to walk into a movie I've paid for hoping it is going to be bad

I have no clue what is actually being won.. but considering how often 'marvel fanboy' and 'checks' get thrown around, no clue why other jokes in a similar vein get your panties in a bunch

Last edited:
I am not going to keep entertaining your ridiculous view, ain't nobody getting butthurt but as I said, if something super idiotic is posted, someone's bound to call you on it

as I said Marvel came out with a great trailer and what you choose to do is hate on the other studios

it's as simple as that

not to mention what you've said made little to no sense

Last edited:
I am not going to keep entertaining your ridiculous view, ain't nobody getting butthurt but as I said, if something super idiotic is posted, someone's bound to call you on it

as I said Marvel came out with a great trailer and what you choose to do is hate on the other studios

it's as simple as that

not to mention what you've said made little to no sense

Ok Einstein, how about you explain xmen's timelines?

Or since you wanna talk WW, why did she pack up her sword and shield for 100 years?

I guess I missed those explanations while I was on my phone.. on NT

Back
Top Bottom