WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

she should turn to Jocasta
6e08bde0d15d0ff5d792ac5e0ab1471e.jpg

I wasn't all the way on board with the AI at first but I liked the thought of Spider-Man always talking essentially to himself in these films. If she's appropriately placed in the films like she was in Homecoming I think it could make for a lot of great moments.

Damn I'm just finding out Captain Marvel will take place in the early 90's and was in space the past 20yrs.

I don't like that, at all

Rumors are she's been stuck in the quantum realm the last twenty years and Ant Man will be the one to fish her out

I personally dig the movie being in the 90s. Only wish it was the mid to late 90s instead of the early 90s. Besides that....pre patch Fury? De-aged Rhodes. I'm in.

Last edited:
I would of liked CM coming out in this day. But 90s is cool. We going to see Fury get got in the eye.

Skrull story should be nice.

Rumors are she's been stuck in the quantum realm the last twenty years and Ant Man will be the one to fish her out

I personally dig the movie being in the 90s. Only wish it was the mid to late 90s instead of the early 90s. Besides that....pre patch Fury? De-aged Rhodes. I'm in.

Oh wow, that's pretty dope if AntMan is the one to get her out the Quantum realm.

Someone sell me on Ant-Man. I've only seen it once.

Paul Rudd, set in San Francisco, MCU, Pena... all signs point to me enjoying the film but I have 0 interest in re-watching it.

Ant-Man is basically a heist film with the comic book element. And it has Michael Douglas, which is a plus.

It was better than I thought it would be.

Jennifer Connelly really skinny now :frown::

Yup, stringbean status. It's a shame.

everytime I see Jennifer Connelly that one scene from requiem for a dream comes to mind :smh::lol:

I dunno how she read the script and was like aight, I guess I can do this scene. I've read that Eva Green's agent and family try to talk her out of movies with crazy raunch scenes like that.

Antman is awesome. Evangeline
Douglas, Pena, T.I antony.

Both costumes were awesome.

Shrinking scenes were great.
Good comedy/ heist film.

He ain't refuse the suit lol

He refused "joining the Avengers" and moving upstate in favor of being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

If Tony was going to send him ANYTHING, why not the most up to date version :lol:

I would have been tight
The suit was accepting the Avengers membership.

They went hand in hand with Tony's offer.

It wasn't hey I made you a new suit if you want and oh totally unrelated but you can also finally join the Avengers if you want.

Back
Top Bottom