WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This is repulsive on several levels.

Why are you trying to sexy up a teenage robot?

What? I'm not talking about Viv. I said Virginia, who is the MOTHER. :lol::rofl:

(She's also Vision's wife. So I figured MCU Vision's real life wife is also an A.I. Why not make her the comic book character wife too? I figured the connection was obvious.)

Ants can carry up to 50x their body weight. Fax. It's only right that Ant-Man can give people that work when he's shrunk. Like when he flipped and suplex'd Falcon.

What? I'm not talking about Viv. I said Virginia, who is the MOTHER. :lol::rofl:::

(She's also Vision's wife. So I figured MCU Vision's real life wife is also an A.I. Why not make her the comic book character wife too? I figured the connection was obvious.)
I forgot all about the crazy one cuz you know she's dead so I take that back.

But still :x @ sexy robots.

Last edited:
I forgot all about th3 crazy one cuz you know she's dead so I take that back.

But still see @ sexy robots.

315_lucy_liu.jpg

Ant-Man also becomes a lot more dense when he shrinks. He was falling from tall heights and cracking granite when he landed.

And I said, he said. I said, "Are ants strong?" They said, "Ants strong and you strong." I said, "We strong then."

#antskrong

So you're saying he should be able to lift a bee? That would make sense. Lifting Anthony Mackie: not so much.
You need to learn about proportional strength and the superhero comic book logic of how that transitions to human being when applied to them.

I mean you must be just as pissed when Spidey lifted all of that rubble off him in Homecoming.

Last edited:
You need to learn about proportional strength and the superhero comic book logic of how that transitions to human being when applied to them.

I mean you must be just as pissed when Spidey lifted all of that rubble off him in Homecoming.

I wasn't tripping about ant man and how much power he has. Was someone else

I re-watched Ant-man and it still does nothing for me.

I didn't care for any of the characters and it reminds me of Honey I Shrunk the Kids (which I hated as a kid). I also read that Edgar Wright was originally directing but later fell out.

Imagine what an Edgar Wright x MCU movie could have been :frown:

Might be too early to call but AntMan and Wasp may be the first MCU movie I skip in theaters

GOTG > ANT MAN
GOTG has an amazing soundtrack, a talking tree & raccoon and slightly more lol's

Ant man is a solid flick tho. The 2 scenes when Luis is telling a story to Scott :lol:
Pym breaking dudes nose in the begining of the film :smokin

Back
Top Bottom