WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

One thing I dont think Ive seen read about the Warrior 3 arc was how they gave Hogun the most prominent role of the 3 in Ragnarok, since he barely did anything in Dark World. At the end of the trilogy all 3 got equal amount of screen time.

I didnt have a problem with them being killed off, they served their purpose at the end of the day, they needed Valkyrie to shine even more.

Was surprised they got killed off and kinda quickly. I was wondering where lady sif was.

hundred billion movies later and hawkeye still alive.

its his time to bite the dust
tenor.gif

If IW runs for 3 hours, that's 180 minutes to spare

I don't want a single minute wasted on Hawkeye

For some reason it didn't bother me. Hela had to kill people we know for us to take her seriously.

Yeah, was just surprised with the quickness of it. Showed how strong and no dambs given she was. Kinda funny that jane is out of the picture now and sif is nowhere to be seen or getting her cheeks clapped by beta ray bill somewhere.

Yeah, was just surprised with the quickness of it. Showed how strong and no dambs given she was. Kinda funny that jane is out of the picture now and sif is nowhere to be seen or getting her cheeks clapped by beta ray bill somewhere.

What's gonna happen when Sif calls Heimdall? Jeez if she doesn't show up by IW she's going to flip her **** when she finds... whomever's left

Just read that Loki banished Sif and that's why she's not on Asgard. Of course the real life reason is that she was filming Blindspot

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/17...-thor-the-dark-world-according-to-kevin-feige

Last edited:
I re-read that vanity article

Had no idea that Kevin Feige and James Gunn knew each other from the IM1 days

I wonder how early on they were discussing GotG

I re-read that vanity article

Had no idea that Kevin Feige and James Gunn knew each other from the IM1 days

I wonder how early on they were discussing GotG
They initially were talking other movies at first like Thunderbolts. Then GotG became a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom