WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Feige a real one.

Any articles of him being a true marvel nerd and following the comics?
Man I'll have to find the articles again

But from what I read, Kevin grew up reading comics but wouldn't describe himself as a comic nerd. He described himself as a casual.

Then he interned for someone at Fox. He got into a fight with a hairdresser over Wolverine's hair. Avi was impressed witnessing the exchange; because of it, he thought of Feige when he needed to hire a Marvel consultant for Fox, Colombia Pictures and whatever studios that had the rights to their characters. Feige made himself a comic expert (his words) during that stint, doing mad research. He got frustrated that whatever advice he was giving studios was being ignored and that was when the idea of making their own studio began to emerge.

Avi was the head at Marvel Studios for one business cycle and wanted to bounce, and his first thought to replace him was Kevin.

I posted the article a few pages ago before I got sidelined in an argument with RFX. I guess nobody read it :lol:

I started reading it buy realized I knew all of that.

I didn't post the summary cuz I figured ppl wanted article links which I didn't want to bother to find.

Man I never even realized that there was an after credit scene in IM.
Have had this movie almost 10 years and just now saw it :lol:. Also, when Rhodes and Stark were on the private jet with the flight attendants/‘exotic dancers’ was an under appreciated sequence, straight baller status :pimp:
Upon watching again I’ve been reminded of how much I liked this movie!

Looking forward to the next 5 months....

I can't say with a 100 percent certainty, but I don't think Marvel Studios was under the Disney umbrella yet at the time of the IM1 release.

Disney would've nix'd those dancers :lol:

Man I never even realized that there was an after credit scene in IM.
Have had this movie almost 10 years and just now saw it :lol:.
That's crazy ma :rofl:

However, I had a similar thing with Thor: The Dark World but that's understandable cuz the movie was lousy.

Yea if I remember right, Disney buys Marvel Studios after IM1

Shift in tone from IM1/Hulk to Thor1 and Cap1 was kind of jarring

Well that's expected going from independent to corporate.

But yeah that's part of why First Avenger is so average.

They could've made a great war movie but this version was some joke ****. This dude Steve didn't even serve. Went on one unofficial mission to save some soldiers. Some of that plot still didn't make sense.

I feel like the more success marvel got, the more independence Disney gave them

Thor 1, Cap 1 and Avengers 1 felt very disney

Felt like Disney loosened the reigns starting with WS

If Marvel could run Cap 1 back with no Disney interference :wow:

It was actually IM3 that allowed them to loosen up.

**** made a billi and was an absurd movie given the **** pulled.

Where's that petition again? I might as well sign it. How many ppl signed it?

*sigh

For a movie of this magnitude I'm going to be ducking and weaving spoilers for a week

I might have to turn my phone off for that week lmao

Last edited:
Im1 was a better film than I always gave credit for. I didn't realize the beginning was as fast paced as it was. Within the first 3 minutes bruh was already blew up. That entire first act until he got out of the desert remains one of the best first acts of a cbm to date. Rest of the film was fine as well minus that scene when IM was being pursued by the government in the air. I felt it dragged out too long and wasn't needed. Also the final battle between him and Obadiah was meh. Obadiah could've been given more development and if so he'd be could've been a great villain. Was a big mistake to kill him. Film gets a 4.5 / 5 for me

Film gets a 4.5 / 5 for me
tumblr_mv3evzs5CI1s7dhr7o2_500.gif

I was watching one of my favorite youtubers tonight. I always enjoy when he uploads a new video.

The youtuber said tonight that Captain America was his least favorite Avenger. #feelsbadman Don't think I can look at the youtuber the same way now

*edit

Btw. How is Marvel v Capcom Infinite? I might get it tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom