WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I need to watch all of these movies again. A little late to join in at this point you guys are pretty far ahead.

were on the 5th film and you got plenty of time to catch up since IW doesn't come out til May

if you have access to it, you can knock 'em all out in one weekend and be caught up

were on the 5th film and you got plenty of time to catch up since IW doesn't come out til May

if you have access to it, you can knock 'em all out in one weekend and be caught up

I'm behind too

Can I skip IM2 and Thor and go straight to Cap?

Well, all of the **** in Odins vault is fake as was told in Ragnarok. I'm not sure, but I think the Cube was explained in the Agent Carter tv show

James Gunn's response to that:

her thought process is why singer was allowed to continue making xmen films in the manner he did.. he never thought the source material made the cut and was a viable route to take with these films

he spoke of taking a nolan approach without legitimately enjoying that thing

I have 2 kids under the age of 4. :rofl:

I'm no executive but I would never hire anyone to help make a film that blatantly doesn't like the source material

Maybe I don't know anything about business analysis and profit margins but that just seems like common sense to me lol

I'm no executive but I would never hire anyone to help make a film that blatantly doesn't like the source material

one would think with the success of star wars and other movies from however many years ago, that these things could succeed

but you need someone who at least has the vision for how these properties could translate to the screen

BP SOON COME Y'ALL *****S BETTER GET HYPE!

raisedfist.jpg

We hype. There's nothing they can do to outhype that first trailer. It's crazy, the lack of footage and news seems different for this film. Especially compared to a Ragnarok or Spiderman Homecoming.

I’ll actually start buying tickets in advance now. Hate checking what seats are available for Saturday and Sunday mornings and only a few first row seats are available.

I’ll actually start buying tickets in advance now. Hate checking what seats are available for Saturday and Sunday mornings and only a few first row seats are available.
I'm not sure if it's that necessary to buy tickets that early

But it doesn't hurt to be safe

Back
Top Bottom