WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I actually watched it. Biggest thing I noticed is how Red Skull mentions how the Tesseract was once in Odin's Vault. Now how did the Skull know about this, absolutely zero idea lol
The Nazis heavily identified with Norse mythology.

I want to say there's a golden age comic where the Nazis summon Thor and mind control him to fight for the Reich.

I’ll actually start buying tickets in advance now. Hate checking what seats are available for Saturday and Sunday mornings and only a few first row seats are available.

thought you actually did start buying tix, scared me there for a second. :lol:
i want to be the first to pick my seats for my theater :D

Sinister absolutely must be the villain if they bring the X-Men to the MCU. I assume genetics will be a huge theme since that’s really what distinguishes them from the other superheros and Sinister works perfectly with that theme. Plus he can be rolled into the Cable arc if they pull in Deadpool as is, which I think they should. Deadpool cam even joke about Cable’s resemblance to Thanos. Leave Mags on the shelf for a bit.

Finally got to see ragnarok.. I really need to watch again.. off first viewing, I really really liked most of it

Some of the jokes felt too try hard-ish.. movie was great and plenty funny without some of it.. also liked all of the call backs and references to other movies

And man, I hope hela is back.. both her and scrapper 142 could get it with the swiftness

Sinister absolutely must be the villain if they bring the X-Men to the MCU. I assume genetics will be a huge theme since that’s really what distinguishes them from the other superheros and Sinister works perfectly with that theme. Plus he can be rolled into the Cable arc if they pull in Deadpool as is, which I think they should. Deadpool cam even joke about Cable’s resemblance to Thanos. Leave Mags on the shelf for a bit.

Xmen comes to the MCU, I wanna see sooooo many villains done right.. sinister, omega red, juggernaut, apocalypse, hopefully onsaulght

Xmen comes to the MCU, I wanna see sooooo many villains done right.. sinister, omega red, juggernaut, apocalypse, hopefully onsaulght
They could build Apocalypse over several films like they been doing Thanos if they really wanted to. If whatever other plans Marvel has for Phase 4 really flop they coud go all in with just the X-Men for a while.

They could build Apocalypse over several films like they been doing Thanos if they really wanted to. If whatever other plans Marvel has for Phase 4 really flop they coud go all in with just the X-Men for a while.

Easily.. and really as I've said before.. with xmen, should start with original team and build patiently

Tell the proper story of professor x and juggernaut when they were kids, build that relationship.. instead of the professor and mistique..

Introduce characters over time.. colossus when the team goes to fight omega red.. sinister involved in various aspects along the way

Omega Red would make a sick side villain. I wanna see them do some of the cosmic X-Men stories with the Shi'ar. Or even the Savage Land with dinosaurs and everything. :lol:

I could see them doing like a Phalanx Covenant story to introduce mutants and show humanities distrust of them. Maybe we could get more of the offshoot teams as apart of it.

So many good ideas of what the MCU can do with the X-Men Properties.

And Liam Neeson as Reed Richards? Haha.

think they'll call Thanos by his real name in the film?

thanos-true-name-dione.jpg

Easily.. and really as I've said before.. with xmen, should start with original team and build patiently

Tell the proper story of professor x and juggernaut when they were kids, build that relationship.. instead of the professor and mistique..

Introduce characters over time.. colossus when the team goes to fight omega red.. sinister involved in various aspects along the way

That professor x and juggernaut story ain't that deep or good

That professor x and juggernaut story ain't that deep or good

I mean ain't hard to build it and dude up.. and you get to flashback to professor's childhood.. and build up the hatred

Plus with what they just did with Hulk in ragnarok.. and looks like they will do with thanos.. would love to see juggernaut done properly

Timeout Thanos name is "Dione"?!?!?

That's the stupidest thing ever, keep it away from Infinity War please.

Next thing Groots real name is "Warren" I ain't with it

i just want to see skrulls, mr sinister done right, apocalypse done right...
super skrull...eventually shuma gorath...

give us everything we read about. ****, bring back comic cards.

It's funny how things change

Black Widow from red to blonde
Cap from cartoony costume to bearded and bad ***
Thor looking like he's in a Shakespeare play to having a normal haircut
IM still looks like a douche
I will compare trailers in a bit

Back
Top Bottom