WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Am I the only one jamming to this BP soundtrack :pimp: ?

Listening to this on the way to the theater is mandatory.

Gotta throw Korg and Michael Pena in mix for funniest MCU person.

Also- I really hope there's no parodies of Black Panther (talking to you Wayans Bros).

Also- I really hope there's no parodies of Black Panther (talking to you Wayans Bros).
And if it gets parodied would ppl really get that upset? It's a comic book movie for crying out loud. :lol:

A parody doesn't take anything away form the original source. It's just fun and games

Probably another huge thing we could praise that comes so easy for the MCU.

Especially when you see how others ****ed it up.

Even more so that they also introduced a new Spidey in the same movie.

Tony flying above everyone else like son God...lmaooo I love tony but I think that haymaker Thanos hits him with is a much needed humble pie...lol

The DC thread needs you.. Or was it the fox thread

Maybe it's the giants that need to be made great again

Marvel-Studios-10-apparel-home.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_qz_...&crl8_id=1d44a5b8-1270-48c7-9b80-9ab364630a11

Not a fan of the front of the tee, but the back is cool.

a few question after re-watching Cap 2 and 3..

How does Falcon not need an oxygen mask when changing altitudes so drastically? Vulture needed it.

I was gonna ask about Black Panther's ability to run like a super solider but I'll just assume it's from the suit. Right?

And finally, anyone notice Peter's bed change during the week he was in Bucharest? Why did Mae upgrade it and who helped move it in / build it?

cw.png

HC.png

a few question after re-watching Cap 2 and 3..

How does Falcon not need an oxygen mask when changing altitudes so drastically? Vulture needed it.
That joint never made sense. Even in the comics they don't explain it as he has hollow bones or some advanced lung capacity.

Dude can just do it :lol:
I was gonna ask about Black Panther's ability to run like a super solider but I'll just assume it's from the suit. Right?
Could be the suit. Depends if they go with T'Challa being enhanced in his movie.
And finally, anyone notice Peter's bed change during the week he was in Bucharest? Why did Mae upgrade it and who helped move it in / build it?

cw.png

HC.png
:lol: Doesn't matter.

That question about Peter's room is confusing. One picture is from Civil War and the other one is from Homecoming lol.

Just chalk it up to the aunt gave Peter a different room :lol:

BP is most definitely enhanced. He took on WS and jumped down a flight of stairs without his suit in cw

My schedule is super tight this week. What a time to have a 45 minute trip to the city planned for the BP release :lol:

Hopefully the movie is worth the stress

That question about Peter's room is confusing. One picture is from Civil War and the other one is from Homecoming lol.

Just chalk it up to the aunt gave Peter a different room :lol:

I know it's just a continuity error, but it was just something I noticed while watching CW.

Surprised they haven’t done parody comicbook movies yet.

I'm sure he and Thor will have their dialogue.

I hope they give some love to Korg before Thanos kills Asgaard lol

I can picture someone saying Mantis looks cute and Drax having a look of disgust on his face followed by him making vomit noises.

Surprised they haven’t done parody comicbook movies yet.
I only recall one.

MV5BMTc0Njc1MTU5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjA4NDE2MQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Pretty bad but there was something to the Dragonfly character. A clear Spidey knockoff but had some original things to it.

Last edited:
Thanos is about to show Tony why the sokovia accords is bs

You're not going to be waiting for no red tape to be cut when a mad titan is threatening a galaxy

I would love to see General Ross kneel in IW begging Captain America to save them

Back
Top Bottom