WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thanos is about to show Tony why the sokovia accords is bs

You're not going to be waiting for no red tape to be cut when a mad titan is threatening a galaxy

Pretty sure it's for planned operations like the one your boy screwed up

Seeing what BP is capable of, might have been better to let a real tactical genius handle the situation

Lmao but for real though.

You think an un-enhanced guy can take on WS without a suit? And that jump down the flight of stairs, he didn't even need to roll when he landed to transfer momentum. He jumped into a squat Spidey style.

Lmao but for real though.

You think an un-enhanced guy can take on WS without a suit? And that jump down the flight of stairs, he didn't even need to roll when he landed to transfer momentum. He jumped into a squat Spidey style.

3 non-enhanced persons took on WS right before BP, without suits...

Well I guess tony was technically wearing a suit, does THAT suit count too ameL?

Thanos is about to show Tony why the sokovia accords is bs

You're not going to be waiting for no red tape to be cut when a mad titan is threatening a galaxy

I would love to see General Ross kneel in IW begging Captain America to save them
Tony was the one that would've got the entire team out from under the accords if they listened to him.

I think you mean only General Ross.

Tony agreed on the basis of earth based threats. Not alien invasions.

I swear ppl like you watched Civil War and didn't pay attention. Tony signed the accords and is still out here doing w/e he wants. He aint wait for anybody to save that ferry full of ppl in Homecoming. Scumbag Steve was just too daft to wise up. He still licking his wounds from being lied to in Avengers, and tricked again in TWS. His entire story arc has turned him in to somebody pretty anti-establishment and unAmerican.

Also not sure how a Vibranium suit is going to let you outrun a car without enhancements

Face it your boy BP on the juice too

Tony Def got washed and almost caught a bullet to the face....WS was handing Ls to pretty much everyone but BP...

Widow held her own too as best as she could..

Also not sure how a Vibranium suit is going to let you outrun a car without enhancements

Energy transfer, same way he can hop off a car 30 ft into a wall and run up that ****** to kick off about 50 ft into another car.

The vibranium suit absorbs kinetic energy and changes it to potential energy for the wearer to use.

But as Ultron said, most ppl don't know how vibranium even works. Used it to make a frisbee.

Black Panther in the MCU is explicitly taking the Heart-Shaped-Herb that gives him superpowers along with wearing the vibranium suit
Was just about to say this. The heart shaped herb is infused with vibranium or whatever else oozed out of the meteorite that crashed in wakanda giving them vibranium. If I’m not mistaken his enhancement is on par with that of Captain America. His tech and genius intellect put him over the top.

DVpgNa8XUAAEbDl.jpg:orig

Back
Top Bottom