WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

AF2C830A-99A6-4737-87F8-6BF0B24BDEAA.jpeg

Ragnarok slander? Really?
:smh:
ur taste is usually impeccable
very disappointed in u on this one :smh:

Man ****...lmaoooo why do ya think the Russo’s got control of IW?? Ya playing yourselves with the WS slander, that movie was perfect....great villain, arguably one of the best, great background story, Cap was awesome, Widow was a great supporting role and Sam Jackson was in it to top it off....what made CW great was the introduction of all these new characters, the story doesn’t come close to what WS was.

My top 4

Probably

Avengers 1
Civil War
Black Panther
GotG2

Not necessarily in that order

The replayability of WS wears thin.
list is trash
how u have gotg2
while gotg2 was decent
better than the dumpster poop that was the first gotg
but not only do u have that on ur list
but dont have ws
u disgust me

Man ****...lmaoooo why do ya think the Russo’s got control of IW?? Ya playing yourselves with the WS slander, that movie was perfect....great villain, arguably one of the best, great background story, Cap was awesome, Widow was a great supporting role and Sam Jackson was in it to top it off....what made CW great was the introduction of all these new characters, the story doesn’t come close to what WS was.
giphy.gif

ws is the reason
mcu is so great now

Man get that trash **** list outta here!!!!!

I mean is not trash but with our WS on it, that list is invalidated, if you don’t have WS in your top 3 your opinion is highly questionable...

your opinions on this site has been historically questionable tho.

Different strokes for different folks at the end of the day.

I have a hard time making my top 5, lots of great Marvel films out there and they are not even done yet. We been spoiled, WATTBA.

honestly if Thor would've left out the extreme humor, it would've been worthy in atleast a top 10 discussion. but the cringeworthy ness set it back so much.

WS was too much of a one note movie to me. Not enough layers. It was basically a spy movie that had Cap as its lead. Whereas with the other films you can keep peeling back the layers like an onion.

I have a hard time making my top 5, lots of great Marvel films out there and they are not even done yet. We been spoiled, WATTBA.

I don't even know why people have these ranking conversations and then decide to flip out.

WS was too much of a one note movie to me. Not enough layers. It was basically a spy movie that had Cap as its lead. Whereas with the other films you can keep peeling back the layers like an onion.
Wildin lol WS had plot twists left and right

Again any list without WS in the top aint a real list lol

shouldn't be hard really
im2 - trash
im 3 - trash
thor 2 - trash
thor 3 - trash
avengers 2 - trash
gotg1 trash
gotg 2- decent
thor1 - decent
dr strange - cool exceeded expectations
ant man - good really exceeded expectations
incredible hulk - supremely under rated better than first 8 films i listed
then everything else which is great

what layers needed to be peeled back in gotg
dont worry
ill wait

Back
Top Bottom