WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Still prefer Ragnarok over this but BP def in the top 5, arguably top 3 in the Marvel universe.

What I personally loved most was the culture, different setting than were all accustomed to, and the humility of t’Challa. He would def be the cool cat (no pun intended) chillin in the corner while Cap and Tony argue all day.

Best characters still were his sister and the guardian chick. She was dope af.
Idk man. Ragnarok felt like one long comedy skit to me.

Just got done watching..

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but Michael B. Jordan’s performance wasn’t that great to me. I’d definitely still put Loki and Zemo over his performance as Killmonger.

Buggin. With each film that has a good villain , Loki is falling down that larder

I would buy this

My little review:

- One of my favorite CBM's off first watching. Still not better tha TDK, but it's right there for me.
- Loved all the characters and the chemistry between them.
- The story line was told perfectly. Perfect timing with the laughs. The drama hit you when it needed to get you. The action scenes were fire.
- Killmonger was a formidable opponent to BP. You understood his motives and even though you may not agreed with his approach, it was understandable.
- I didn't go through the thread, but I see some of you saying MBJ's delivery was wack. I can't really recall any jokes from him tbh, he had a couple of memorable moments but his death line was fire.
- T'Challa :pimp:
- T'Challa's sister :pimp: :pimp:
- My crowd went crazy when they put the location up for Oakland. SHOUTOUT OAKLAND!

7.8/8 for me.

MBJ was drippin sauce in the museum. That whole scene was goat for me.

'don't worry, i'll take it off ya hands for you' as the white lady scoffing and looking at security for help..for a dude literally just talking.

Loved this scene. When he said that I was chuckling

Shuri’s line about how old fashioned it was to have to put on a mask in the middle of a fight had me like :wow::lol: she right

I can’t remember but that whole scene had a bunch of funny lines

Shuri’s line about how old fashioned it was to have to put on a mask in the middle of a fight had me like :wow::lol: she right

I can’t remember but that whole scene had a bunch of funny lines

:lol:

The way they explained the tech and vibranium through the movie was a perfect too. So anybody who didn’t even know the history caught on quick

Theatre I went to was half probably half black and half white. I was next to a white family and I noticed that I laughed at every scene they laughed at, but there were scenes that I only saw black people laugh at. But it was cool.

Theatre I went to was half probably half black and half white. I was next to a white family and I noticed that I laughed at every scene they laughed at, but there were scenes that I only saw black people laugh at. But it was cool.
It's all relative. If secret agent man was asian I'd probably have felt some type of way when he got punked :lol: Can't picture too many white ppl laughing at that

Besides that I think humor was color-blind

lmaooo MBJ stays dying in movies

besides trashtastic 4, any other instance he lived to see the credits?

Back
Top Bottom