WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

lmaooo MBJ stays dying in movies

besides trashtastic 4, any other instance he lived to see the credits?
That Awkward Moment.
At the Tony slander now...

My dude built a suit in a damn cave.
Didn’t have the luxury of vibranium and it’s unlimited possibilities.
Shuri's great and a genius but she specifically has the added boon of vibranium to work with.

If Tony had that......

Also, when okoye was rocking the wig and called it ridiculous. :pimp: Threw it off as soon as she could. Y'all just don't know how many women I know that think that their natural hair is ugly or a problem. Young and old, I'm happy that more black women are embracing their natural selves. Scenes like this in more movies could do wonders for people's self esteem. I'm tire of us being told that the way our hair grows NATURALLY is unprofessional. Women sitting in salons for hours burning their hair and head to look "presentable"

After watching how BPs new suit forms around him, im positive Tony’s new suit is vibranium too and wouldn’t be shocked if Shuri helps him design it...Tony’s new suit literally forms around him in the same fashion...I’m thinking is that jacket we’ve seen him wearing in the BTS shots...thinking that whole jacket is vibranium....man I can’t wait till the science Bros get their minds blown by little Shuri...they really ain’t have ***** on her, well perhaps Banner is smarter.

Shuri is like 16 tho. :nerd:
I did say she was a genius.

I'm just saying lets see her do all that in a cave with no vibranium.

The 2 aint that comparable when you look at what they had and didn't have.

Like that whole remote driving cars thing doesn't really have anything to do with vibranium I think and it seems similar to Tony remotely controlling his Iron fleet.

Buggin. With each film that has a good villain , Loki is falling down that larder

I agree that there’s been too much Loki. There’s nothing imo that was great about MBJ’s performance. The backstory was great, but the performance itself wasn’t imo. He had one line in Wakandan and that was it. He literally just walked around with his lip curved and muggin the whole time. Just don’t think there was much acting involved for him in comparison to the other actors involved.

Dead at MBJ dying in all of his major film roles.

Shuri definitely ends up in a Panther habit before the end of phase 4, maybe even next Black Panther movie. If tony makes it into phase 4, their will probably be enough time to develop a little mentor-mentee relationship/rivalry. They already hinted at it in either the Black Panther or Infinity War prelude. She made a comment about him.

Someone mentioned MBJ’s delivery as KM and they hit the nail on the head. I think it’s okay to embrace your culture being from Oakland and all but he was mad angry all the time even after receiving the throne. My man could’ve been getting some of the finest Dora yawns day in and day out and still be angry lol.

His delivery and charisma were off the charts in the museum scene and even in the seen where he broke Klaw out where he didn’t say anything. Dude still had that ebonically infused swagger in the museum but he was mad confident without showing his hand or being outwardly like “die white b*tch, I’m taking that axe back to my homeland, no denying that cuz”

Obviously I’m exaggerating and such but still lol. The dialogue wasn’t quite the issue, delivery and tone had a lot to do with it. Obviously Coogler knows more than me as director of multiple multi million dollar films, but I’m a comic nerd and cinephile so I’ll always nitpick. Still really happy with what he did for a rather one dimensional character in the Comics with Killmonger.

Waaayment. MBJ was in Hardball?! :wow:

I just looked it up. Was he the little thug kid who couldn't play on the team??? My mind is blown right now. :wow:

WAIT!! Was he the one that faked his birth certificate!? No **** way! I was watching that exact scene the other day and did not recognize him!

eh
im a say incredible hulk

The Incredible Hulk wasn’t a success like IM, I agree is an underrated marvel film, but the importance of it to the MCU was the birth of post credit scenes and creation of a cinematic universe...which I think wouldn’t have happened had IM had not proven to be a success months before.

Someone mentioned MBJ’s delivery as KM and they hit the nail on the head. I think it’s okay to embrace your culture being from Oakland and all but he was mad angry all the time even after receiving the throne.
And rightfully so.

He caught a raw deal in life. Getting the throne wasnt his dream, it was his mission and it didn't stop there.
My man could’ve been getting some of the finest Dora yawns day in and day out and still be angry lol.
Son clearly didn't mind killing yambs. Plenty of them in Wakanda was probably his thinking.

he had help though
colonizers want to take ALL the credit for everything
Shuri aint the only scientist in Wakanda. She didn't build its infrastructure from the ground up.

She had help.

Ya need to cut the Stark slander, how can you actually hate him, or Cap...I can’t think of any avenger I dislike :lol: I don’t even get the Clint slander....dude has always been solid and I’ve always disliked Renner as an actor

After watching how BPs new suit forms around him, im positive Tony’s new suit is vibranium too and wouldn’t be shocked if Shuri helps him design it...Tony’s new suit literally forms around him in the same fashion...I’m thinking is that jacket we’ve seen him wearing in the BTS shots...thinking that whole jacket is vibranium....man I can’t wait till the science Bros get their minds blown by little Shuri...they really ain’t have ***** on her, well perhaps Banner is smarter.

Once the second part of the Infinity War prelude drops, I’ll be able to make my definitive decision on this. Don’t think it’s Vibranium cuz he took a mean cross from Thanos and you could tell part of his mask/helmet went flying.

I know for a fact that the idea behind the techinology is a wearable suit activated by nanites. in this case it’s an arc reactor or whatever is on his chest in all of the trailers similar to T’Challa’s necklace. My guess personally is that he discovers/“invents” the technology around the same time as Shuri and its brought up as a point of discussion in IW with how similar they are. In the first part of the prelude he’s preparing for a larger threat on his own and there’s a mock-up of the new suit and that device.

Back
Top Bottom