WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Taking over as Iron Heart isn’t doing Shuri a disservice as a black hero...you gotta be kidding me, Iron Man by all means is the most central character of the MCU...her taking over the role is HUGE...she could literally have her own movie as Iron Heart...ya wildin...I loved Shuri, quite possibly one of my favorite marvel characters, but ain’t nobody gonna make a Shuri-centric film unless she either follows the comics and becomes Black Panther which lets be serious is not gonna happen ANY TIME SOON or they capitalize on the opportunity that RDJ has played the Tony role for a decade and we are at the point that is fine to hang it up and let new blood take over and who better? She’s young, she’s funny, she’s SMART, she’s witty....she is seriously the most suited to carry out as Iron Heart without the need to introduce a whole new actor, remember these are movies, whos productions take years and is already looking crowded as hell...no need to keep
Introducing new actors when you already established some that fit the mold perfectly.

It's called specialty in a field. Shuri and Tony are comparable seeing that Shuri seems to be gifted in mechanical engineering like Tony but Tony aint holding a flame to Bruce who is a nuclear physicist and both of them are in the backseat when it compared to Reed Richards or Hank Pym. I wanna say Doom has a higher IQ than Stark as well.

Agreed, she falls within the realm of Stark and Peter but possibly way above them two, however she’s not touching Banners intellect and DEF not coming near Reed or Pym

Nate Moore was quoted as saying that Shuri is the smartest person in the mcu

Right now with her age it only seems fair for her to hold that title. Im hoping she has a moment with Peter Parker. Both being similar in age and being so heavy into science. And they're making Peter have some flava with him having a thing for black girls :nthat: I believe Karen Gillam was saying the Gamora forms an unexpected bond with someone else who is a sibling in IW. I was originally thinking Loki but the Vanity Fair shoot had a particular pairing it seemed and Nebula and Shuri were in a photo together. Makes A LOT of sense.

Taking over as Iron Heart isn’t doing Shuri a disservice as a black hero...you gotta be kidding me, Iron Man by all means is the most central character of the MCU...her taking over the role is HUGE...she could literally have her own movie as Iron Heart...ya wildin...I loved Shuri, quite possibly one of my favorite marvel characters, but ain’t nobody gonna make a Shuri-centric film unless she either follows the comics and becomes Black Panther which lets be serious is not gonna happen ANY TIME SOON or they capitalize on the opportunity that RDJ has played the Tony role for a decade and we are at the point that is fine to hang it up and let new blood take over and who better? She’s young, she’s funny, she’s SMART, she’s witty....she is seriously the most suited to carry out as Iron Heart without the need to introduce a whole new actor, remember these are movies, whos productions take years and is already looking crowded as hell...no need to keep
Introducing new actors when you already established some that fit the mold perfectly.
This, these films make changes all the time. If Killmonger can be t'challa's cousin and Hela can be Thor's sister, I'm fine with shuri being iron heart

And from a business perspective, either tony plays this role forever, which is impossible, they recast which will be so corny for the MCU to do or they pass on the mantle, but an iron man like character STAYS, the mouse isn’t gonna let go of that cash cow ever....in toys alone, IM is the most profitable.

It's exactly the same? Both allow each other to outrun cars, jump down forty feet, etc
No it's not.

Look at what the serum did to Steve and look at what the herb does to T'Challa. One had a much bigger effect.

T'Challa didn't grow to 7ft tall and pack on 20lbs of muscle after getting the herb.

Pym and Richards should are smarter in the comics. But as of right now, Shuri is the smartest in the MCU. That may change, but as of right now she is. That is confirmed. No amount arguing about what Tony accoplished in that case will change what the writers have said.

No it's not.

Look at what the serum did to Steve and look at what the herb does to T'Challa. One had a much bigger effect.

T'Challa didn't grow to 7ft tall and pack on 20lbs of muscle after getting the herb.

Just aesthetic differences though. Both give you the same athletic performance.

They haven’t dwell far into Pym, but that dude ouchea discovering alternate universes and shrinking buildings, nobody touching Pym in the McU, I don’t cere what the writers say...lol

Banner on the other hand has been watered down to look like Starks science sidekick, which is a disservice

Just aesthetic differences though. Both give you the same athletic performance.

Cap grew couple feet and put on at least what like 40-50 LBs of muscle

IMG_6094.JPG

Wanna pull up the before and after for BP?

I dont think you got my post.....
WE WANT / WE NEED more black characters.
It doesn't do a disservice to black heroes, it does a disservice to black people by condensing our roles of strong black influences. Riri, will be just another strong black influence. especially if they show how she came from where she came from to show her brilliance.
Shuri is awesome, but as you said yes she's established, we want more...more blackgirl magic. She is already a princess. she came from royalty, she came from money, she came with the science and material already there. We want a black female to come from nothing to show the other black females the same. Killmonger probably inspired thousands of people with this movie. The whole movie's cast was inspiring, but we still need the killmonger type characters that had nothing and worked hard to get what they wanted...
yes keep including new actors. a lot of people know about riri already. Everything can still be passed to Shuri, who will hopefully pass it on to riri.
We wont get a Riri, probably for the same amount of time we wont get a miles (live action not cartoon), and Kamala Kahn.
But they will come.

Again just aesthetic differences. Like how the Hulk and Captain Marvel have wildly different statures but are in the same strength class in the mcu, if you believe the writers.

I dont think you got my post.....
WE WANT / WE NEED more black characters.
It doesn't do a disservice to black heroes, it does a disservice to black people by condensing our roles of strong black influences. Riri, will be just another strong black influence. especially if they show how she came from where she came from to show her brilliance.
Shuri is awesome, but as you said yes she's established, we want more...more blackgirl magic. She is already a princess. she came from royalty, she came from money, she came with the science and material already there. We want a black female to come from nothing to show the other black females the same. Killmonger probably inspired thousands of people with this movie. The whole movie's cast was inspiring, but we still need the killmonger type characters that had nothing and worked hard to get what they wanted...
yes keep including new actors. a lot of people know about riri already. Everything can still be passed to Shuri, who will hopefully pass it on to riri.
We wont get a Riri, probably for the same amount of time we wont get a miles (live action not cartoon), and Kamala Kahn.
But they will come.

Ohhh ok gotcha...I understand....I much rather they introduce Miles, somehow get The rights to Storm...Shuri as Iron Heart just seems like such a sweet opportunity, but I see what you are saying, one of my favorite things about BP was how STRONG the women were, they were depicted in all their glory, beauty, brains, emotional, STRONG.

I won’t tolerate any Cap slander, that man jumped on a Granade without the serum and didn’t flinch.

Nuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grenade

With a flying iron suit, anyone of us woulda guided that nuke through that wormhole, can’t say the same for anyone of us diving on a granade knowing you’ll die.

"Anyone"..

1st) how many people are capable of building what tony did and being able to pull it off

2nd) what cap did IS actually doable by "anyone of us".. or at least most

Back
Top Bottom