WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I mean if you read the BP Prelude comic, Shuri explicitly says she’s smarter than Stark and that the Ultron AI wasn’t even good to begin with lol

The second one where the Lil kids call Bucky “White Wolf”. Possibly he takes up that role instead of Cap :nerd:
I mean if you just saying you smarter makes it a fact well then I'm smarter than all of yall and I'm right.

/end discussion :lol:

As for White wolf, didn't think anyone was gonna go for that title but its clear Bucky semi has it since Coogler/Marvel is not gonna be going the adopted brother route in the movies for BP

I mean if you just saying you smarter makes it a fact well then I'm smarter than all of yall and I'm right.

As for White wolf, didn't think anyone was gonna go for that title but its clear Bucky semi has it since Coogler/Marvel is not gonna be going the adopted brother route in the movies for BP
I mean it was written that way lol

But the fact she was able to remove the brain washing puts her over Stark

I mean it was written that way lol

But the fact she was able to remove the brain washing puts her over Stark
Hard to say, since Stark would be more likely to kill Bucky on purpose than help him.

Forget getting the chance to help him I'm pretty sure Tony doesn't care to :lol:

The fact that Shuri is healing spine fractured and severed spines instead of using a mechanical back brace and mechanical device that make your legs move should tell y’all what’s up. Did y’all see Ross have to go through rehab at all? Nope. Tony is still that guy though. He may have even sponsored a young Erik Stevens while he was a MIT.

32F59EC7-0086-48A2-A6E8-A6E3FBE9B046.jpeg

Black Panther, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok EASILY the top 3. Rotten Tomatoes agrees too coincidentally. Those 3 films are literally like reading an issue of their comic from front to back.

Marvel did release a Family Tree of T'Challa and Hunter was on there....

Rotten Tomato Critics score: 97%
Audience score: 74%

Some of y'all know I keep an open mind and respect people's opinions. But how this movie hits a 74% audience rating is crazy to me :lol:

Easily one of the better MCU movies.

Marvel did release a Family Tree of T'Challa and Hunter was on there....

Is this MCU official?

Seems like an updated comic version of what Ta-Nahesi Coates is doing on his BP run.

If it is MCU official, I guess maybe Shuri's "another white boy to fix" line might be deeper than just Bucky :lol:

Might a suit well taking some creatine is the same as hitting the needle for some vitamin S

If you really think ingesting a herb is the same as that next level steroids cap had to go through

Wow did you just equate performance enhancing herbs to a vitamin? Making excuses for your king's drug habit lol

Yeah. The next slide shows that what happened to her was from a separate incident. It shows the length people are going to and it's pretty pathetic.

Wow did you just equate performance enhancing herbs to a vitamin? Making excuses for your king's drug habit lol

Actually I'm trying To distinguish these things, since you someone how think everything ya boy and his boy went through are the same as BP eating a plant

It's called a collaborative effort..

See banner and tony

It's called specialty in a field. Shuri and Tony are comparable seeing that Shuri seems to be gifted in mechanical engineering like Tony but Tony aint holding a flame to Bruce who is a nuclear physicist and both of them are in the backseat when it compared to Reed Richards or Hank Pym. I wanna say Doom has a higher IQ than Stark as well.

Back
Top Bottom