WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I need a full killmonger origin story. The brief summary they told was legend status.

Bro had a thousand cuts from all the bodies he caught. I need those teenage savage yrs getting kiicked out of school and still somhow making it to MIT only to get picked up to join a secret military operation and seeing him murk an entire squadron with a bag of Ruffles Brown Sugar BBQ potato chips.

DWexZNPU8AEayAK.jpg

hmm.. anyone know why he couldn't beat a depowered BP when his powers comes from eating a white gorilla and bathin in its blood?

Man-Ape-Marvel-Comics-MBaku-Black-Panther-Avengers-h.jpg

I need a full killmonger origin story. The brief summary they told was legend status.

Bro had a thousand cuts from all the bodies he caught. I need those teenage savage yrs getting kiicked out of school and still somhow making it to MIT only to get picked up to join a secret military operation and seeing him murk an entire squadron with a bag of Ruffles Brown Sugar BBQ potato chips.

This. Movie should've been 5 hour of excellence

hmm.. anyone know why he couldn't beat a depowered BP when his powers comes from eating a white gorilla and bathin in its blood?

his 'powers' are placebo. eating a white chimp and taking a blood bath doesnt give you real powers. all in his head

If we’re keeping it a buck most of the characters in the current MCU sans spidey and a few others were B list and below characters before these movies started coming out.

none of da avengers were b list...maybe Falcon, but Ant-man was a known dude to casual comic book fans...Kill Monger was as obscure as it gets, Black Panther was seldom used when i was growing up by then...it was all X-men & Spidey/Venom.

In the MCU it’s fair to say that Punisher ain’t seeing Killmonger on his best day.

none of da avengers were b list...maybe Falcon, but Ant-man was a known dude to casual comic book fans...Kill Monger was as obscure as it gets, Black Panther was seldom used when i was growing up by then...it was all X-men & Spidey/Venom.

I was being generous but yea you’re right :lol: the MCU changed everything.

DC got Batman Superman WW and other classic characters and can’t get it poppin.:smh:

Lol no one is arguing that Captain Marvel won't do well. The origin of the discussion was if Captain Marvel will do as well or better than Black Panther. A couple of years ago, I thought so. But BP is exceeding expectations so I would say the answer is no :lol:
Therein lies the stupidity of the assumption though.

You didnt think BP woukd be this successful in the first place. Now you're doing the same thing again setting yourself up with Captain Marvel.

Keep doubting the MCU ameL

Cuz he probably doesnt have those abilities in the movie obviously

So? **** him.

Nope.

Its set in the 90s.

Marvel don't have anything to worry about. Some of yall gonna look silly when you e d up seeing the records Captain Marvel matches or breaks.

All its going to take is one IW cameo in the movie or after credits.

He knows what he saw but he had no clue what was going on :lol:

This stupid as ****.

You know what's been done? Leading white males in movies period. Those movies still make money.

This idea that you have to be first in order to be the best and make bank is ridiculous and idiotic.

Yall dudes prepping to look foolish come 2019.

SURE.

Back
Top Bottom