WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_3875.JPG

I love seeing these little images

I just love the MCU

I was excited just like everyone else when I heard about the fox acquisition. But Feige has so much goodwill with me now that I'd rather see how his 20 movie plan without the xmen beyond IW will turn out. 20 movies comes out to 7 years. I can wait that long for marvel studios to start implementing xmen stuff lol

I don't see the room for xmen anymore. The world has expanded so much.

However, there's definitely a space for the FF in the mcu since they're off world travelers and the mcu is supposedly going the cosmic route anyway

Last edited:
If T'Challa don't give an Aragorn at the Black Gate speech in IW before the big battle I'm walking out the theater

Throwing my popcorn at the screen if they don't bring my man M'Baku back

Just because you're black and relate to the movie doesn't mean you can discredit the opinion of anyone else who isn't black or didn't like the movie as much. It's called an opinion for a reason lol

I'm black and I know the importance of the movie, I've talked to plenty of people about the impact of the movie but the movie itself isn't a better movie than A1, WS lol

If it upsets you, you're looking way to hard it at lol

This is pretty spot on...as a movie YES is decent/good plenty of flaws, plenty of good...it is not top 3 you pretty much said it yourself, for a black person it can definitely be a top 3 film because of what it means to YOU culturally, this movie was made for black culture, as a nonblack person I 100% acknowledge that and respect why to black people this is a top 3 as it should be, hence I feel this is the type of movie that needs to be rated on two different scales, based of film qualities (acting, directing, cgi) movie was decent, based off the cultural shift outside its film qualities this movie is a milestone and probably the most powerful film the MCU has made....it brought a sense of pride to a demographic, it captured people I’m sure knew nothing about Marvel, hell I shot a wedding yesterday and the pastor that married the couple was black, it was a civil wedding and so she asked the couple what they planned on doing afterwards, they said hit the movies to see BP, this little lady in her 60’s lit up with pride talmbout how she loved it and seen it 2x in the movies...that’s pretty rare...at the movies when I saw it, I sat next to two older black women who were going nuts on every scene with Danai’s character...

So on cultural impact this movie is the GOAT
On a movie quality scale top 5 if we stay within the MCU and top 10 if we include all CBM

Went to go see it again last night for the second time. What do you guys think BP2 will be about since both Klaue and KM are dead?
BP hunted by Kraven (Coogler initially wanted to do this), Skrulls invade Wakanda, Wakanda vs. Atlantis, BP discovers and teams up with Waku Prince/King of the Bantu in the Negative Zone against Blastaar or Annhilius (my idea), Achebe, etc.

Just solidified already how I felt about her, Letitia is officially the best part of the MCU....I am in LOVE....lmao

M'Baku was confirmed for IW before they even started doing major press for BP.

I'd love them to do Kraven or Namor but Disney doesn't have the rights to either of those character. Kraven is at Sony and Namor is at Universal. In my heart, my shortlist for SM2 villains are Scorpion, Kraven and Mysterio. Those are the big 3 outside of hobgoblin that we haven't seen (scorpion cameo) on film.

As I watch BP again now, I just thought what if instead of tapping out M'Baku just threw him and T'Challa off the cliff? :lol:

Totally doable.

M'Baku was confirmed for IW before they even started doing major press for BP.

I'd love them to do Kraven or Namor but Disney doesn't have the rights to either of those character. Kraven is at Sony and Namor is at Universal. In my heart, my shortlist for SM2 villains are Scorpion, Kraven and Mysterio. Those are the big 3 outside of hobgoblin that we haven't seen (scorpion cameo) on film.

Namor appearing in other movies might skirt the issue like it does for the Hulk. And the Kraven thing could be talked about with Sony. They have a standing relationship. So all is theoretically possible

Not sure what the love is for Danai, but that's just me. She probably got that Walking Dead extra credit points or something lol

Back
Top Bottom