WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That's true, T'Challa never explained the surrounding circumstances why he wasn't able to bring Klaue in himself. I guess that was there to show that he still has to grow in his role as king? idk.
Well a king really doesnt have to explain himself to anyone.

Think at the moment he was more concerned about nobody discovering Ross in Shuri's lab and the fact that somebody else was in play who had that vibranium piece on his chain.
My heart shuttered when I saw that. Thing NEEDS to be at least Lord of the rings length.

No way feasible that a movie with that many characters can be good at 2.5.
They did it with Civil War.

Well a king really doesnt have to explain himself to anyone.

Think at the moment he was more concerned about nobody discovering Ross in Shuri's lab and the fact that somebody else was in play who had that vibranium piece on his chain.

Yep. It goes back to what T'Chaka told him in other world. It's hard for a good man to be king. Tough decisions had to be made. The right thing would have been to welcome Erik back and apologize for the wrong his father did to him but that puts his own position as king in jeopardy. But eventually it ended up being that way anyway and T'Challa looks worse for hiding it from everybody else and still ends up getting washed in a hostile takeover.

I don't think 2.5 hours will be that bad. There is no backstory to tell about anyone. We know who all these characters are. Just watch Banner get tossed down into Strange's crib "Thanos is coming!!!", Silver Surfer-style and jump right into the action.

I'm thinking they gonna have to figure out how to nerf T'Challa in BP 2

As far as I can remember he took no fades except when his panther powers or suit were deactivated

When he had both everything seemed like a momentary inconvenience or mild discomfort lol

As far as I can remember he took no fades except when his panther powers or suit were deactivated

When he had both everything seemed like a momentary inconvenience or mild discomfort lol
The fact that he can absorb hits and release it back to you via kinetic energy is cheating.

I think that's an mcu thing, don't think he had that kind of ability in the comic books

The fact that he can absorb hits and release it back to you via kinetic energy is cheating.

I think that's an mcu thing, don't think he had that kind of ability in the comic books
Yes he did just not from the start.

Just portrayed differently. Especially when he'd use his vibranium blades to redistribute the energy.

Almost everyone's powers in the MCU have been exaggerated or nerfed in some way.

That suit is the only way the fight is even

Wolverine's healing ability and adamantium claws and his heightened senses >

With the suit BP wins easily

Without the suit, there’s so many variables. Are we just dropping them in a random place and have them brawling or is there prep time? Does BP get to use any vibranium weapons or no? Is it to the death or KO?

Up
Almost everyone's powers in the MCU have been exaggerated or nerfed in some way.

In the MCU most characters have been nerfed with the exception of maybe Cap. Thor, Loki, hell even IM are more powerful in the comics.

T'Challa, suited up and herbed out was just a washing machine in this. I can't remember him being in any true mortal or even just physical danger when he had both lol (I will acknowledge Killmonger as a threat tho)

That suit too OP man

Nah no weapons, just hand to hand fighting

To the death

No prep time

If you give T'Challa weapons and prep time you just give him time to cheat with all those resources of his

Back
Top Bottom