WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So is adamantium technically the strongest metal known? Since vibranium seems to be more of a dynamic Substance?

I'm confused on how the two relate to one another.

As I understand it adamantium is literally the hardest metal in the marvel comics. Vibranium's strength has more to do with absorbing kinetic energy.

This is just an aside. But I remember when I was taking a biology test as a freshman 18 years ago and the extra credit question was, 'What is the hardest metal in the marvel universe?' :lol:

Wolverine must not have been really trying to kill him.
He's not a better fighter than T'Challa anyway so that wouldn't matter.

As I understand it adamantium is literally the hardest metal in the marvel comics. Vibranium's strength has more to do with absorbing kinetic energy.
You have a poor understanding though.

This been covered :lol:

So is adamantium technically the strongest metal known? Since vibranium seems to be more of a dynamic Substance?

I'm confused on how the two relate to one another.

Adamantium is the strongest metal, vibranium absorbs kinetic energy. Caps shield is made of a mixture of both. Which is why he can jump off a building, land on his shield and not get hurt.

What are the odds of IW not topping Black Panther at the Box Office?

Slim. This the most anticipated movie maybe ever. Then end for some characters likely. And then you have a crap ton of superheroes.

It might not beat the domestic BO however.

Slim. This the most anticipated movie maybe ever. Then end for some characters likely. And then you have a crap ton of superheroes.

It might not beat the domestic BO however.
Yea overall box office depends so much on international profits these days. Literally these movies earn more overseas than in America these days

The overseas potential is lot quite so clear until it opens in all the markets.

If China embraces the movie it can top A1

Lol you're going to give T'Challa the advantage without the suit? C'mon now

Tchalla with the suit is basically Captain America + Iron Man :lol:

Low key they already nerfed him from the comics. Son had light daggers and could shoot them ****s among an array of other things.

Last edited:
I would not judge Cap if he has feelings for Bucky. Heroes need loving too, any way he can get it.

That said, he is straight and needs Sharon in his life.
I ain't say anything about you judging the scumbag.

I just told you why Sharon aint in IW :lol:

Movie don't got enough space for 2 of his love interests.

I believe Fox owns the rights to the word "adamantium" due to Wolverine. Which is why you never hear it mentioned in the MCU.
I find it weird given admantium was introduced in an Avengers comic and it wasn't until the 70s that it was established Wolverine's claws were admantium.

But there's a reason why the BP movie called vibranium the strongest substance in the universe while admantium is only called the strongest metal in the world.

Vibranium is from space and admantium is man made anyway.

Last edited:
Can we discuss how cold that shot was when Killmonger was walking to the throne after washing T'Challa? The music, coming in with that camera angle... sheesh.
The music. How the camera did a 180 degree turn to signify the change of power as well vast difference in the kind of kings they were/are :sick:

Coogler is a bad man.

Last edited:
Loved how they started that with the shot flipped upside down.

Gotta watch again just for all the amazing camera work. I didn’t fully appreciate all the movement in that oner at the club.

Back
Top Bottom