WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

are they’re any major Latin superheroes written I legit don’t know of any

yeah cause Africans aren't diverse at all, a whole continent of different countries, and the the whole diaspora...

you could do it, the real problem is the lack of cinematic Latino characters in Marvel.
Where y’all at when we fighting for them equal rights.
Other minority’s always wanna Speak up after the fact
But ain’t never knew deep with us
When we in the mud
:smh:

Ohh na.. I'm pretty sure anyone written from those times are white

*edit

Nvm I'm buggin I forget BP is an old character from back then

And I'm sure there may be more that I'm forgetting

Ohh na.. I'm pretty sure anyone written from those times are white

*edit

Nvm I'm buggin I forget BP is an old character from back then

And I'm sure there may be more that I'm forgetting

Yea there were black ,female and maybe even Asian characters written during those times

Kinda

I’m talkin about characters that have had popular comic runs or have been at least semi popular characters that were written in the golden or silver age of comics. Hell even the bronze.

White Tiger I belive is the oldest.first appeared in the 70's.

but I don't think he had any popular solo series runs.

IMG_4131.JPG

Jesus

Guys I literally don't know if I can make it till April 26th

Just did my googles.

Obviously a majority of superheroes are white.

Then the most are minority are black.

After that it’s few and far between for my Asian and Latino brothers and sisters :frown:

I mentioned some earlier that have shown up in TV and film like Darwin and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes). Sunspot from Days of Future Past is Brazilian.

I think if Miles ever makes it to th big screen, Marvel will just contract a Black actor to play the role. I always thought that Tristan Wilds could play that role (being a New Yorker of Black American and Dominican background) even though Gambino has been gunning for it for years.

What Marvel could do or continue to do, much to the disappoint of comic book nerds, is continue to reimagine some of their characters. IE turning Nick Fury into Sam Jackson

Pretty sure a Namor movie just moved up Marvel’s priority list in hopes of getting the Asian market excited similar to what just happened with Black Panther

IMG_4131.JPG

Jesus

Guys I literally don't know if I can make it till April 26th

Man they all look so bad*** in that pic.
I'm already :wow::wow::wow::wow: at stark and strange working together, or seeing Thor with GOTG, and of course Thanos

If they showed the BO in action
My mind might explode. Mentally I don't think I could take it.

Whatever they show us is literally the tip of the iceberg and thats crazy to think about in itself

I mean Thanos is holding a sword in that pic for christ sakes

I mentioned some earlier that have shown up in TV and film like Darwin and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes). Sunspot from Days of Future Past is Brazilian.

I think if Miles ever makes it to th big screen, Marvel will just contract a Black actor to play the role. I always thought that Tristan Wilds could play that role (being a New Yorker of Black American and Dominican background) even though Gambino has been gunning for it for years.

What Marvel could do or continue to do, much to the disappoint of comic book nerds, is continue to reimagine some of their characters. IE turning Nick Fury into Sam Jackson

Getting a half black half Latino kid that would kill that role might be splitting hairs. Just go with someone black or Hispanic that can fulfill the duties of the role.

Just like you said Marvels best hope for inclusion is changing up origin stories.

After thinking hard about it, I like Silk but damn that would fall under the Sony domain. I'd rather them not use her.

Miles obviously I want done.

I think Ms. Marvel is a no brainer but damn they are going to have to search hard for her. I'm sure there'd be a lot of outcry if they just cast a famous Indian person or whatever to play her. I think she would have to be a legit Pakistini American and there's no one like that currently active in hollywood. Whoever they'd cast would be a complete noob

I think someone said Nova is mixed?

There is really not much outside of white and black heroes :frown:

Isn't the current Ghost Rider Latino?

Ended up ordering the IW Funko Pops...Will pick them up in a moment and provide pics, if needed.

It's kind of amazing to think of all of the actors who have briefly shown up for these films: Powers Boothe, Mickey Rourke, Kurt Russell, Tilda Swinton, Mads Mikkelsen, Jeff Bridges, Terrence Howard, Tim Roth, Ed Norton, Ben Kingsley, Sam Rockwell, Cate Blanchett, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Natalie Portman, Guy Pearce.

Sam Alexander is mixed but he’s a fraud just like Miles Morales. Richard Rider or no Nova at all.

Getting a half black half Latino kid that would kill that role might be splitting hairs. Just go with someone black or Hispanic that can fulfill the duties of the role.

Just like you said Marvels best hope for inclusion is changing up origin stories.

I mention him because I think he could pull it off while also understanding the nuances of Miles Morales identity.

It's kind of amazing to think of all of the actors who have briefly shown up for these films: Powers Boothe, Mickey Rourke, Kurt Russell, Tilda Swinton, Mads Mikkelsen, Jeff Bridges, Terrence Howard, Tim Roth, Ed Norton, Ben Kingsley, Sam Rockwell, Cate Blanchett, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Natalie Portman, Guy Pearce.
Yeah, MCU really had some big names in their roles. Really happy they did too. IMO, I think Robert Redford being in CW added so much to the film.

I thought that was a really good casting decision.

Back
Top Bottom