WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

FRAKING A MANNNNNN!! I JUS CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ANYMORE
IMG_4131.JPG

Jesus

Guys I literally don't know if I can make it till April 26th

Yeah, MCU really had some big names in their roles. Really happy they did too. IMO, I think Robert Redford being in CW added so much to the film.

I thought that was a really good casting decision.

I knew I would forget people. Redford was dope in TWS. Even Garry Shandling (RIP) was in the MCU.

Isn't the current Ghost Rider Latino?
Yeah, but again I'm trying to think of characters that at least been around 10 years or got enough stories to adapt.

Marvel has been making a bigger push the last 5-7 years to diversify their characters.

I don't think it always works with legacy characters compared to mantles (Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Nova, etc.) but they've been making a few new characters.

DC has been doing the same although some of that has just been race swapping legacy heroes until they decided to make new heroes piggying off their most recent event.

Last edited:
Pretty sure a Namor movie just moved up Marvel’s priority list in hopes of getting the Asian market excited similar to what just happened with Black Panther

We don’t want no namor. Give us a new character. yellow panther or tigerman.

Back
Top Bottom