WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I forgot to look at tickets. Just gonna go to a 10 am Saturday showing at a Regal’s with no reserved seating.

nv6erx5go4m01.gif

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!

I done seen this 5 times already!!! I need to find seats!!!

Cool trailer.

Those shots of Thanos in full armor are definitely Gamora flashbacks and one scene where it looks like he's purposely taking it off :lol:

Man......WTF!!! Beautiful trailer! And that shot of iron man's thrusters turning into a rocket was sweet. The culmination of 10 years us upon us and I can't wait!! We just gotta stay alive until then brothers.

Hold da phone....so ya noticed Thanos confused face as Cap holds his punch? That’s the same punch that laid out Tony in full armor, could it be that only an infinity stone can withstand a punch from the gauntlet!? COULD IT BE THAT CAP IS THE SOUL STONE!?
Bruhhhhhhhh

Took a screenshot of the video, but you can tell Loki is going to die like 5 minutes in...
2DB692AF-8664-49E2-A071-E2060CAE6586.png

Maybe as a big reveal, the Soul stone was melted and used for the Syrum they used to make Cap who he is... maybe thats the reason he was chosen as the soldier for it, as his soul was the purest to take in the soul Gem and make him who he is today...

Back
Top Bottom