WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nah I'd just sell at face value to my coworkers or friends who may wanna watch. If no takers I'll return them.

I don’t know fam... you’re scheming! :lol:
I’m just messing with you, if you can’t move ‘em maybe do a raffle and donate to a good cause or get your money back. Whichever is cool, it’s your money!

I think the Soul Stone is inside the Black Panther statue, they showed it at the end of Civil War, & in this trailer. Statue is made of Virbranium as well to keep it hidden and un detected!

*Flamesuit on! Come at me bro’s! :lol:

Nah Wakandas importance in the film is to make the stand to protect vision, I think what happens is, Vision and Wanda get ambushed by the BO, as sort of seen from the very early footage of Wanda and Vision fighting in some dark street, at this point, they got vision on the floor and about to collect the stone and Cap/Widow come through and save them, this is when they bring vision to Wakanda and why as he’s walking in the back he looks hurt, here they make the stand for the mind stone, which eventually they’ll get, I’m hoping Sheri figured out a way to detach Vision from it, otherwise he’s toast.

Nah Wakandas importance in the film is to make the stand to protect vision, I think what happens is, Vision and Wanda get ambushed by the BO, as sort of seen from the very early footage of Wanda and Vision fighting in some dark street, at this point, they got vision on the floor and about to collect the stone and Cap/Widow come through and save them, this is when they bring vision to Wakanda and why as he’s walking in the back he looks hurt, here they make the stand for the mind stone, which eventually they’ll get, I’m hoping Sheri figured out a way to detach Vision from it, otherwise he’s toast.

Def looks like Shuri is going to help Vis out. I knew she was cool, but fixing Vision would make her even cooler. :pimp:

Seems reasonable as well!

89C1FB25-D00F-438B-B9F0-41AE86F2C28C.png

So you guys feel the trailer hasn't shown the best parts?

Not even by a long shot.
Still no moon throw or BO Dialogue, or actual hand to hand(besides wakanda stuff) No footage of Thanos actually using the gauntlet on anyone or anything

I think if I didn't get the 7pm IMAX showing on the 26th I'd want more, but I'm completely satisfied with how I will be entering this movie. Just need to know when reviews are being done, so I can steer clear.

You'd think Vision's punk *** would have taken a page out of Ultron and made decent upgrades, more bodies, try to distance himself from that Infinity gem. Instead this ho *** ***** is rocking cashmere turtlenecks and watching Downton Abbey.

I like that this feels like Thanos' movie more than anything. I mean, that's what the Russos said and I know there's like 20 something other cast members but he should definitely be the focus. There's still so much we don't know about him. Damn run time ain't long enough. It should've been a 3 hour epic.

The short prologue before the opening title should be the flashback with young Gamora. And I think this trailer is the first time we see Thanos actually speaking his lines. Josh Brolin is gonna kill it :pimp:

I like that this feels like Thanos' movie more than anything. I mean, that's what the Russos said and I know there's like 20 something other cast members but he should definitely be the focus. There's still so much we don't know about him. Damn run time ain't long enough. It should've been a 3 hour epic.

The short prologue before the opening title should be the flashback with young Gamora. And I think this trailer is the first time we see Thanos actually speaking his lines. Josh Brolin is gonna kill it :pimp:

Agreed.

You'd think Vision's punk *** would have taken a page out of Ultron and made decent upgrades, more bodies, try to distance himself from that Infinity gem. Instead this ho *** ***** is rocking cashmere turtlenecks and watching Downton Abbey.
Why he would he distance himself from an infinity stone? :lol:

That's exactly what Ultron wanted.

Ultron did all that extra **** cuz he didn't have that body or the stone.

Haters already saying on YouTube that Cap shouldn't have been able to stop Thanos's punch smh

Let my man prosper

I'm still scared to watch the trailer Btw. I watched ten seconds and backed out :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom