WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It's weird to me how much folks dislike Hawkeye. He didn't do ****.
That's pretty much why :lol:

I swear given Natasha is already a normal skilled human they could've went so many ways to improve the lineup; another female hero, a person of color (yeah I'm taking it there :lol:), a more popular hero, etc.

Not to mention his cameo in Thor was so weak. BW' s cameo in IM2 >>>>>>>>> Hawkeye's existence.

In the end though, for me it comes down to me not liking Hawkeye in the comics at all and then the MCU failing to make me like dude at all. Son is so bland and feels like a waste. Whereas, in the comics I didn't care for Tony, Thor, or Steve and they managed to make me love Iron Man, become a big Thor fan, and despise the scumbag.

The level of hate is probably over done for Hawkeye on purpose. I think it equals his level of uselessness.

20180329_235944.jpg

Was hoping to catch this at Target but no luck. Had to go to Forbidden Planet.

Hawkeye is involved with a huge spoiler. Again with Linda Cardellini being prominent in the Vanity Fair photo I’m expecting Hawkeye and his family to be the emotional weight of the movie. Not exactly sure how (yet) but I’m expecting Hawkeye’s family and potentially Hawkeye to be made examples of by Thanos
Good. Need this version of Hawkeye anyway lol
ultimate-hawkeye-header.jpg

*you know what I didnt post it 2 days ago*

Moving right along folks...even though no cares anymore and Im 2 days early. I present to you the poster for not only one of the best films in the MCU but also the best best film in cinema history.

Captain America: Civil War
captain_america_civil_war_ver15_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver2_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver3_xxlg.jpg
captain_america_civil_war_ver9_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver13_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver8_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver16_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver18_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver23_xlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver24_xlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver27_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver31_xxlg.jpg
captain_america_civil_war_ver33_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver41_xlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver43_xxlg.jpg

Bonus Variants

murphy_america.jpg

sharm_civilwar.jpg

amien_civilwar.jpg

lazare_civilwar.jpg

walker_civilwar.jpg

I must say, the 2 trailers for CW were beyond epic, the music and the dialouge in it were perfect.

Especiall when trailer 2 hit and we saw Spidey for the first time, it was popping

that spidey reveal in the CW trailer plays like a post credits scene for a freakin trailer, much like thor meeting the GOTG and spidey talkin to strange

I'm always :wow::wow::wow: at the end of these trailers

Back
Top Bottom