WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

In CW, when Bucky got caught and Zemo activated him again, what did you guys think he ordered him to do?

Bucky was clearly going somewhere if he wasn't stopped or do you guys think Zemo just told him to go outside and try and escape?

I just wasn't sold on Zemos plan as it had holes and circumstances that was out of his control for it all to work out.

In CW, when Bucky got caught and Zemo activated him again, what did you guys think he ordered him to do?

Bucky was clearly going somewhere if he wasn't stopped or do you guys think Zemo just told him to go outside and try and escape?

I just wasn't sold on Zemos plan as it had holes and circumstances that was out of his control for it all to work out.

I always assumed it was to go to Russia and meet up with the other winter soldiers

And kill them?

This is how I see it:

Bucky escapes and goes straight to Russia and Cap and IM tracks him there, Zemo would be late and seeing the vid of WS killing Starks parents wouldn't happen and his plan fails.

If Falcon held a grudge and didn't trust Stark and didn't tell him where Cap and Bucky went, Zemos plan fails.

Really, Zemo should have just broadcasted the footage of WS killing the Starks and all hell would have broken loose.

Granted he may have had to ask Bucky (after activating him) what happened in that mission or if there's a vid or clear evidence but that muddies the plan even further because if he never had that vid to begin with then his plan could gone nowhere too.

And again if he had that vid, just televise it and have Stark do all the work in hunting him down.

Just nitpicking on my end because IW takes forever to get here...

I am so eager to see the Black Order fight with Vision solely because of this scene. Russo’s explicitly said that they filmed Corvus and Proxima attacking Vision and Scarlett Witch like a horror scene and this whole final act in Civil War was filmed like a horror scene. Even though you knew everything would end up ok for a split second you were scared for Winter Soldier because Tony was going ape ****. Then you were afraid for Iron Man because Cap and Winter Soldier started going ape ****. And then you were afraid for Cap because Iron Man blows off Winter soldiers arm and has Cap in his sights and then Iron Man again cause you see Cap take off the kid gloves. A lot of emotion in that 3rd act. One of the few gripes with Civil War is that they take you away from the emotion really quickly with the ending scenes and Cap sending Tony an “I’m sorry” letter and a cell phone to reach him but watching it all for the first time unfold was an insane emotional rush. Infinity War is gonna duplicate that emotion time 10 I’m assuming.

here are all the IMAX photos for the MCU, I cant wait to see the Infinity War one

iron_man_three_ver12.jpg
captain_america_the_winter_soldier_ver20_xxlg.jpg
guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver9_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_ver21_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver26_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver27_xxlg.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver29_xxlg.jpg

ant_man_ver19_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_ver18_xxlg.jpg

doctor_strange_ver18_xxlg.jpg
doctor_strange_ver19_xxlg.jpg

spiderman_homecoming_ver13_xlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver5_xxlg.jpg

thor_ragnarok_ver14_xxlg.jpg

black_panther_ver21_xxlg.jpg

And kill them?

This is how I see it:

Bucky escapes and goes straight to Russia and Cap and IM tracks him there, Zemo would be late and seeing the vid of WS killing Starks parents wouldn't happen and his plan fails.

If Falcon held a grudge and didn't trust Stark and didn't tell him where Cap and Bucky went, Zemos plan fails.

Really, Zemo should have just broadcasted the footage of WS killing the Starks and all hell would have broken loose.

Granted he may have had to ask Bucky (after activating him) what happened in that mission or if there's a vid or clear evidence but that muddies the plan even further because if he never had that vid to begin with then his plan could gone nowhere too.

And again if he had that vid, just televise it and have Stark do all the work in hunting him down.

He could've told WS to wait for him in Russia until he arrived. I figured Zemo took his time arriving knowing WS was caught. It appears he did the deed himself and just waited for others to show up. If everything went according to the original plan, he would've just had WS kill the others and had him wait in a chair for the others to show up, and then using Bane's line from TDKR, "let's not stand on ceremony here, Mr. Stark".

but that is assuming after Bucky escapes that Stark/Cap do not track him right away

and if you think about it, there was no way for Zemo to know that Bucky was with Cap, the news outlets may have said Cap was missing or both but there was no guarantee Bucky was with Cap or if he survived or if he was back to normal

so Zemo couldn't have just chilled and taken his time, I am not even sure if he was aware of the airport fight

but that is assuming after Bucky escapes that Stark/Cap do not track him right away

and if you think about it, there was no way for Zemo to know that Bucky was with Cap, the news outlets may have said Cap was missing or both but there was no guarantee Bucky was with Cap or if he survived or if he was back to normal

so Zemo couldn't have just chilled and taken his time, I am not even sure if he was aware of the airport fight

It's an assumption but one would have to think that Zemo has inside sources. I mean he anticipated Bucky getting captured in the first place and already knew who the psychiatrist evaluating him would be.

I figure he had some intels but Bucky getting captured was also of fate, what if T'Chaka wasn't killed in that conference? I don't think that was part of his plan or knew that BP is present. Would Bucky be caught if BP wasn't chasing him?

I mean he would probably have been caught eventually if IM I guess. But a lot of Zemos plan just feels like it all had to fall into the right places without much control from him.

can we appreciate how well Bastista has handled the role of Drax in the MCU, when he was announced I was like why the hell they got the Triple H whipping boy in this role.

Marvel Studios deserve a gold medal for their casting...Jesus Christ

And kill them?

This is how I see it:

I’m trying to think what villain Damon could fit but all I see in my head is Matt Damon wearing a villain costume

I can’t associate him not being Matt Damon in his movie roles now

Probably Matt Damon wanted a more bigger role in the MCU; That would keep him consistent throughout the MCU; not a one and done. Wish Michael B Jordan didn’t die. Could’ve kept going with kilmonger.

I mean that really was a straight up jump situation :lol:
The epitome.

Tony legit was trying to distance Steve for the fair one with Bucky. Son couldn't help but jump in and then got the nerve to say he can do this all day.

Scumbag supporters post and rep that gif with pride.

Maybe he ordered him to go to where the Hydra super soldiers were stored to ensure Cap and Tony followed.

Could be said he was still programmed when he told Steve everything about it and convinced him to go there "to stop Zemo from freeing them".

Well the question is, how long does the activation work when given the trigger words

Even in WS, some of his memories were starting to come back over time. I vaguely remember the exact line but they said something about him being out of the ice for too long and memories were coming back

Can I just reiterate how much of a 180 James Gunn pulled with Guardians of the Galaxy vs Guardians of the Galaxy 2? I DESPISE Guardians of the Galaxy 1. The whole film tries too hard to make the characters likeable and imbue emotion amongst this rag tag team that Marvel themselves barely care about. Guardians 2 though?? They allow the characters to have more personality and the humor and emotion come more natural as a result. Yondu dying becomes a tear jerker. This is easily one of the best scenes in the MCU. From Micheal Rooker’s emphatic claim of being Mary Poppins to Pom Klementieff selling the hell out of being hit by an asteroid and Dave Bautista constantly looking like he has no idea what’s going. Karen Gillan however EASILY steals the group pan with the improv nose snuff and looking into the camera :lol: just beautiful. I’m ranking it above the Avengers group pan. Bravo James Gunn.

Back
Top Bottom