WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

hfnvKJp.png

Last edited:
Don't know why but imugr pics tend to never work on NT when posted (at least on mobile).

I always have to click on the broken img and open it in a new tab.

Anyway, I wonder what the cosmic news could be thats so awesome if it involves no Fox characters (which I'm tired of dudes thinking they're psychics about in here especially when they've been so wrong).

re-uploaded it

imgur doesn't work on my desktop either if someone else posts it but only in this forum, no problem with any other forums that posts it

There’s nothing “awesome” about the Phase 4’s news as it pertains to cosmic side if its not about the F4. Conrad is a troll anyway, on the same level as Campea but doesn’t own up to it. I’ll take a nice stab in the dark and say Squadron Supreme...

Anywho. Here’s a close up look at Marvel’s poster child in his new threads for IW taken from the Chinese poster for the film. The detail on the suit is outrageous. Can’t get over how comic accurate they’ve made his mask since his addition to the MCU. And his back seems eager ruin the worst kept secret in the film.

93E0DFEE-402E-40DD-B5D4-6BDBCCEC760E.jpeg

kind of weird but he re-tweete this after those remarks:

then tweeted this:

:lol: Well all of this is more Kirby stuff.

Celestials playing a bigger role, something with the 4th or 5th host would be cool. T hats what they're currently teasing in Aaron's Avengers run.

:lol: if Feige does his own Inhumans movie introduces BB. I know it was said they already had their plans in place post A4 but damn if its that :lol:

Also coming off Thanos, MCU could go more in to the Eternals.

Thing is I can't think of any event that played worth Inhumans and celestials unless we're including the Deviants. Of course all of those are mostly unknown things in the Marvel sandbox but like super deep cuts though.

Cuz at least GotG had a run and relatively recent one. In humans only recently got a push and the celestial were always like extinction level threats that didn't get detailed early on and after they did creators naturally laid off on using them so they wouldn't lose their appeal.

Hopefully it leaks early this week if there's anything to it.

Last edited:
In that last TV spot I just noticed Gamoras eyes are filled with tears...my guess is because of Nebula getting wrecked, ether that or Peter, seem to be the only two that would cause her to cry like that.

Back
Top Bottom