WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Bautista’s humor in Vol 2 was hella forced in order to mimic his charm in Vol 1 not sure how you can deny that.

BW and Cap been friend zoned each other...lol not even sure why they had to tie her romantically to Banner..,.that was pretty stupid.

i like vol 1 and vol 2

why cant we have both

1EB1FC4C-D45C-4250-BAA8-566226F29C23.gif

There's more to a movie than what's "eye" catching" though..... but you raise a good point.

Of course. But when watching a film based on a comic book with a talking Raccoon I’m personally more concerned with how deep my suspension of disbelief can go. If I can feel like I’m looking at a comic book panel, a comic book film will easily get my praise. On top of that Guardians 1 has WAY too many cringey jokes. The “**** pic” joke? Like really? The forced emotional scenes like Peter seeing his mom before grabbing Gamora’s hand?Um...I guess. Fast Forward to Guardians 2 and I’m dying laughing when Rocket is imitating Drax saying “ahh my nipples” or when Rocket calls Star-Lord “Star Munch”, I was shocked Disney could get away with that. And the emotion of Drax yelling to Rocket “Where’s Quill?!” like a child or when Yondu is freezing in space and Chris Pratt is getting his Oscar nominee on with the emotion. Guardians 1 is a Disney channel original movie. Guardians 2 is special.

Bautista’s humor in Vol 2 was hella forced in order to mimic his charm in Vol 1 not sure how you can deny that.

BW and Cap been friend zoned each other...lol not even sure why they had to tie her romantically to Banner..,.that was pretty stupid.

What was Drax’s charm in Guardians 1? Reflexes over his head? I digress. Black Widow is such a bop. She pushed up on Tony in IM2, has a history doing secret missions with Hawkeye and then put the box on Banner so hard she can control his rage. Had him punching himself in Ragnarok and **** :lol: Cap is the only one with the pimpin strong enough to turn her down. Block game too strong. She was ready to give the box in the car.

i like vol 1 and vol 2

why cant we have both

1EB1FC4C-D45C-4250-BAA8-566226F29C23.gif

I personally feel like Guardians 2 is the only Guardians of the Galaxy film.

Bautista was easily the stand out of 80% of Vol1 humor and that’s with an actor like Pratt in the leading role

That new TV spot, with Vision saying “we are out of time” LORRRRDDDDDDD THE MFKIN SCORE HITS YOU RIGHT IN THE FEELS the way they play with their theme song...so AMAZING

The TV spots are getting creepy. They had Cap holding back Thanos’ hand in slo-mo with the Avengers theme playing real soft and sad like on the piano. Never been so excited to see my childhood idols die.

Yeah that last spot was DARK, this is definitely Thanos coming through to wreck **** wouldn’t be surprised to see just a handful of heroes standing and probably Clint coming through with the last minute save, watch my man have the soul stone :lol:

Ya would be soooooo IRATE

Doctor Strange Writer Confirms Sequel Villain & Story Details

MovieWeb shared quotes from a Q&A Cargill recently did at a movie screening, where he confirmed that Nightmare – the ruler of the Nightmare Realm and Dream Dimension – is going to be the villain for Doctor Strange 2. This is something that Derrickson’s has long expressed interest in, but now we know for certain that they intend to follow through. That decision does mean that Baron Mordo’s (Chiwetel Ejiofor) antagonistic turn at the end of the first movie won’t be the focus, but he’s still going to be very much involved.

“Me and Scott have not laid the groundwork for it but what I can say is that I have a feeling that whatever Nightmare is involved with, Baron Mordo, being somebody who considers himself the defender of natural law will have something to do with it.”

https://screenrant.com/doctor-strange-2-villain-story-nightmare-mordo/

tidbits of IW footage from a Disney insider
NOT an april fools joke
The rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper with this movie, didn't think I'd have questions about one of the vids

Last edited:
Dude believing in April Fool's jokes.

Its Sunday. When do we ever get real news or leaks on a Sunday? :lol:

Oh wow that's a piss poor joke. There are no Infinity War reshoots going on now.

Really wish they didn’t mess up Mandarin.
We got Baron Mordo.
Peter Dinklage still has a unknown role, be cool if he was to be M.O.D.O.K

Dinklage is supposedly Dwarf King Eitri which lines up with Thor wielding “stormbreaker” and him making the Gauntlet. Which also lines up with Thor having such a prominent role in the movie being that he’d be the only one truly prepared to battle someone like Thanos and his new hammer having the means to shatter the Gauntlet but man I wanted Uatu or at least Pip the Troll.

Back
Top Bottom