WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_5484.PNG

I can't be the only one getting these ads. What the hell is going on here

layz exposing what websites outside of NT he's been visiting

:lol:

captain marvel is filming near me :nerd: dont have a clue how captain marvel ties into mcu. wonder if its a beach scene :nerd:

From what I've seen/read, Clint doesn't have much interaction with the squad in this film. Russos have said that he's on his own journey during IW. It has however been noted in set photos for A4 that he's integral to the plot.

I said it before, Boseman better be getting a HUGE contract when his current one is up. There is no way he shouldnt be getting RDJ type money after this. idaf

Don't start that Monique **** B. I don't want to see Chadwick on The Breakfast Club calling CTG "Le-Nard" and ****.

if he signed a 9 picture deal then there's not going to be significant raise anytime soon

in comparison, in A2, RDJ made $40m while Evans and Hemsworth made $6m-$7m each

RDJ had the advantage because he was the first actor in the MCU and I believe his original contract had back-end pay and didn't have a long contract, that eventually continued til he supposedly took $40m upfront for CW in exchange for a bigger part

all these actors are now being signed in long deals that will keep their salaries from jumping high in the near future

I said it before, Boseman better be getting a HUGE contract when his current one is up. There is no way he shouldnt be getting RDJ type money after this. idaf
Not happening they’re not getting RDJ’d again. They signed everybody to long contracts off the rip. Also the reason why I think the go for lesser known actors at the point of signing for some of these “main” character actors.

Chad winning regardless. Them roles must be pouring in right now. He’s gonna get his bag from somewhere else. Hopefully this will propel him into the A list and he keeps on getting the bag.

Don't start that Monique **** B. I don't want to see Chadwick on The Breakfast Club calling CTG "Le-Nard" and ****.

whats wrong with what Monique did, she had a legitimate case that she should be paid more.

You're crazy if you think he would getting close to that kind of money

dude first solo outing just grossed 1.3 Bill, why the hell he doesnt deserve RDJ bread? IM 1 & 2 did like 900 m combined

whats wrong with what Monique did, she had a legitimate case that she should be paid more.

dude first solo outing just grossed 1.3 Bill, why the hell he doesnt deserve RDJ bread? IM 1 & 2 did like 900 m combined

RDJ started all of this ****. There's your answer

no one is arguing what he deserves, it's what he signed that is holding him back, as said before, Disney is smart and they aren't going to make the same mistake of having to pay $50m+ to any actor for a single film ever again

and IM1 and IM2 made $1.2b combined, $2.4 with with IM3 and an insane amount if you include all the MCU films he was a part of

bad enough ScarJo is getting paid $20m consistently in each film, not even a gender gap issue here but in the MCU Evans and Hemsworth definitely deserves that more than her

She should of been paid what?? LOL based on what? In actuality she didn’t need to get paid at all. They offered her a deal. She could of declined it all she wanted without trying to put her name out there.

Anyway,

Hawkeye will somehow die multiple times in IF.

Back
Top Bottom