WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

damn, he dying in Iron Fist? is it from Dannys whining that he eventually just stabs himself with a bow int he eye?

:lol:
I like to think Iron fist killed a little bit of all of us.

The master of all hand to hand combat, killed a dragon with nothing but his hands....... gets routinely dropped by random security guards and has 18% body fat ........ :/

scar jo is making $20 m?! damn lol

and yeah after RDJ, marvel had everyone sign on long term :lol:

at least RDJ be getting them and the crew custom chairs and etc tho haha

I said it before, Boseman better be getting a HUGE contract when his current one is up. There is no way he shouldnt be getting RDJ type money after this. idaf

I was in here campaigning for Chad to be BP from the beginning when no one else agreed, so believe me when I say he's killing it as BP and should get paid. With that being said, NO WAY he's getting RDJ money or even Scarlett Jo money. The way RDJ's contract was set up, you'd think they didn't have faith in Iron Man succeeding or the MCU as a whole, but that's also why RDJ should get paid as well as he does. If Iron Man fails, there is no TIH. There is no Thor. There is no CC (could've done with his *** anyway). There is no Avengers. There is no GOTG and so on. Marvel/Disney would be fools to ever allow another contract like that to anyone ever again.

whats wrong with what Monique did, she had a legitimate case that she should be paid more.

Sadly, we live in a "what have you done for me lately" world. I will say this, she acting like she Whoopi. Whoopi was HUGE and remained in the spotlight through other endeavors. Monique should've took the time off to secured her platform :smh:

whats wrong with what Monique did, she had a legitimate case that she should be paid more.

I agree as long as we're talking $1 or $2 mill, which she probably could have negotiated if she had a legit agent and not her husband. Tony Stank joking aside, RDJ jumpstarted this whole MCU ****. To compare him to any other actor in the whole MCU is ridiculous. He made this **** pop before anybody else. Shoutout to Chadwick, hope he gets more money but RDJ is on another level here.

The way RDJ's contract was set up, you'd think they didn't have faith in Iron Man succeeding or the MCU as a whole, but that's also why RDJ should get paid as well as he does.

it's also because Marvel Studios was a start-up film company when they did IM1, many forgets that Disney didn't buy Marvel til 2009 after IM1 and IH came out so budget wasn't really there to sign RDJ to a long contract plus with his history, he was unreliable

RDJ got paid $500k for IM1 and $10m for IM2 iirc

imagine what Terrence Howard feels now though, his contracts probably the same as RDJs since he was renegotiating his contract for IM2 before RDJ push him out and took his salary

and I he did get paid more for IM1 than RDJ too

45V7BhYepRCSUQdojgonWA.jpg

9c78Cz36rnvYrRniQqHsTA.jpg

FfM2qUkmpeKYHw5Y5XLgDQ.jpg

since he wont answer, this is for anyone

If RDJ is pulling it $45 mil a movie and his highest gross to date is $1.215 b for a solo and BP already surpassed that in its first

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES CHADWICK DESERVE?

Marvel’s Spider-Man Swinging to the PS4 on September 7

Insomniac Games and Sony announced today that Marvel’s Spider-Man will launch on Friday, September 7, 2018, exclusively for the PS4. Along with the release date, the final box art for the game has also been released, which you can view in the gallery below! You can pre-order the game by clicking here.

This particular cover, featuring a more experienced Spidey in his brand-new Advanced Suit, will appear on the standard edition of Marvel’s Spider-Man when it becomes available at retail and digitally for $59.99 MSRP. If you pre-order the game, players will get a few bonuses, including instant in-game access to the Spidey Suit Pack, early unlock of the Spider-Drone Gadget, 5 extra skill points, a Spider-Man PSN avatar, and a Spider-Man PS4 theme designed by renowned comic book artist Adi Granov. Watch Marvel’s Spider-Man pre-order video in the player below for more details!

Along with the standard edition of Marvel’s Spider-Man for the PS4, players can also look forward to Digital Deluxe and Collector’s Editions as well. The Digital Deluxe edition of the game ($79.99 MSRP) will include a copy of the game as well as new story chapters with the post-launch DLC series — Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps. There will be three new chapters each with new missions, villains, and characters, as well as additional suits for Spider-Man. You can pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition and receive by mail a limited edition collectible pin (only available to residents of the US and Canada) which features Spider-Man as he appears on the cover art for the game.

The Collector’s Edition of Marvel’s Spider-Man will run at $149.99 MSRP while supplies last, and it includes all of the digital content from the Digital Deluxe Edition, as well as a Steelbook case featuring the iconic white spider, Mini Artbook from Titan Books, and an awesome Marvel’s Spider-Man statue by Gentle Giant. Stay tuned for more announcements from Insomniac Games between now and the release date in September!

Starring the world’s most iconic Super Hero, Marvel’s Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation, and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game. From traversing with parkour and utilizing the environment, to new combat and blockbuster set pieces, it’s Spider-Man unlike any you’ve played before.

Marvel and Insomniac Games have teamed up to create a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man story. This isn’t the Spider-Man you’ve met before, or seen in a movie. This is an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time, he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of nine million New Yorkers rests upon his shoulders.

An experienced Spider-Man with several years of crime fighting under his belt, Peter Parker has sheer mastery of his powerful spider-sense, dynamic skills, acrobatic abilities and a new suit. This is an all-new Spider-Man universe, featuring familiar characters in unfamiliar roles. Take control of a complex dual life, as a young adult with great powers… and evolving relationships. Swing freely through Marvel’s New York City in epic action set-pieces filled with a rich narrative and relatable characters.

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...to-the-ps4-on-september-7#FwijZdet5rySpGpz.99

Y'all dudes looking to argue and complain about anything.

Let Chadwick handle and worry about what he deserves. Your opinion (or anyone else's in here) doesn't matter. You aint his agent.

ok, thanks for letting us in a message board know that our opinion doesn't matter

I would go on a limb and say Black Panther is the most important character in the MCU RIGHT NOW (im not talking about the past) and Marvel should make him the number 1 priority going forward in the MCU

even more than Spider-man (even though no one touching him in merchandising)

Reactions: MVP
Chadwick won't get anything close to what he deserves, only people Marvel been paying is RDJ who's getting like $50 a movie sometimes and Scar Jo next at $20 mil per film. After that there isn't anyone else getting paid like that and with Hollywoods track record of hardly any black actors/actresses ever getting paid into even the 7 figure mark per film I doubt Chadwick will get the amount he deserves

bro

how much money does Chadwick deserve!!?!?!?!

I’m just curious as to why he deserves more than say Holland...don’t get me wrong Chadwick did a great job with his character, but so has Holland with Pete, Pratt with Quill, Evans with a cap, pretty much every vote hero has held its character down phenomenally, BP grossed more money off the strength that aside from a solid movie, it was a cultural movement, something none of the other heroes really had, so historically his solo film will go down as probably the most influential..if we really think about it, Chadwick wasn’t even the best part of the film....I’d put M’Baku’s character/performance over Chadwick’s....but if we are to talk of which new character should cash in the most, my money is on Holland, he has the best chance to be the new poster boy of Marvel being younger and with such a central comic book character all around...finally nailing Peter was the biggest W for Marvel

I’m far from a team Stank, but RDJ deserves EVERY penny he’s gotten...dude has been the face of the universe and his character has pushed hundreds of millions in toy sales...you’d be wilding to say he’s over paid...lol

I’m just curious as to why he deserves more than say Holland...don’t get me wrong Chadwick did a great job with his character, but so has Holland with Pete, Pratt with Quill, Evans with a cap, pretty much every vote hero has held its character down phenomenally, BP grossed more money off the strength that aside from a solid movie, it was a cultural movement, something none of the other heroes really had, so historically his solo film will go down as probably the most influential..if we really think about it, Chadwick wasn’t even the best part of the film....I’d put M’Baku’s character/performance over Chadwick’s....but if we are to talk of which new character should cash in the most, my money is on Holland, he has the best chance to be the new poster boy of Marvel being younger and with such a central comic book character all around...finally nailing Peter was the biggest W for Marvel

I’m far from a team Stank, but RDJ deserves EVERY penny he’s gotten...dude has been the face of the universe and his character has pushed hundreds of millions in toy sales...you’d be wilding to say he’s over paid...lol
Not to engage in this convo because I have no idea how they gauge value, but all this here is stupid. Dude was the lead in the 3rd highest grossing film of all time.

Reactions: MVP
since he wont answer, this is for anyone

If RDJ is pulling it $45 mil a movie and his highest gross to date is $1.215 b for a solo and BP already surpassed that in its first

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES CHADWICK DESERVE?

Unfortunately this is hard to gauge. Chadwick is the lead in a movie that has grossed around $1.3 billion and that's overtaken (or will) Titanic. With that said, RDJ is the reason the entire MCU is successful. His cameos and appearances have raked in hundreds of millions more for films. Look at TWS. it should've done over a billion but only grossed $700 million worldwide. Add in RDJ and it grossed almost $500 million more. RDJ is a cash cow. No matter how much he's getting paid, it's arguable not enough when you look at his worth and value to the MCU.

Report is that Chadwick makes a million less than Chris Evans.

Not to engage in this convo because I have no idea how they gauge value, but all this here is stupid. Dude was the lead in the 3rd highest grossing film of all time.

I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve to cash in, but ya really bringing up RDJs name as a parallel? Ya wildin.

Toy sales also drive the popularity of these actors, reason IM is the face, reason Hulk still around, BP cool but lettuce be honest, out of all the new core characters is he really on Spideys level? Ya know Holland WILL be the new poster boy of the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom