WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Best Movie Overall: Winter Soldier
Second Best Movie Overall: Black Panther
Third Best Movie Overall: The Avengers
Worst Movie Overall: Tie with the Incredible Hulk and IM3
Most Overrated Movie: Civil War
Most Underrated: GOTG 1
Funniest Movie: Thor Ragnarok
Best Superhero: Iron Man
Best Villain: Eric Killmonger
Best Soundtrack: Black Panther
Best Acting: RDJ Danai Gurira

it will when cap dies in two weeks lmao

or when they find out who they really been capin for:

latest

when they destroy the gauntlet, the infinity stones' power surges through the entire planet and it activates the mutant genes to those that have it...

I like this idea! I

Another result of the infinity stones power surge could have a multiverse effect, merging two universes into one, reshaping history to include events from the other universe. For example, Wolverine will still be his proper age rather than a new mutant, but never having the events of Logan coming to pass because of the merge of histories.

I like this idea! I

Another result of the infinity stones power surge could have a multiverse effect, merging two universes into one, reshaping history to include events from the other universe. For example, Wolverine will still be his proper age rather than a new mutant, but never having the events of Logan coming to pass because of the merge of histories.
i think any MCU iteration of Logan will completely disregard all the Fox stuff anyway lol

yeah i like fassbender as magneto too lol

but i do like the idea of the after math of the infinity war being a catalyst for the mutants

Y'all in here talking wild trash about the iron gawd? Nah man don't y'all disrespect the hero who built his superhero persona, not "given" his powers cuz he was Puny Rogers.

I can't wait for you team Cap jabronis to take the L when your hero dies like Stannis.

yes.. tony should have allowed the very same weapons vulture stole to make the extremely dangerous weapons he was selling on the street for profit to get into the hands of the "little guy"

i mean tony should have definitely not kept those materials "in the most secure facility on the Eastern Seaboard. The Damage Control Deep Storage Vault."

going assume you just didnt watch homecoming and see what those materials were capable off.. and the type of "little guy" you're referring too
He turned to that after he was done wrong by Tony Stark. Can it with that revisionist history and sit down BOY.

Y'all in here talking wild trash about the iron gawd? Nah man don't y'all disrespect the hero who built his superhero persona, not "given" his powers cuz he was Puny Rogers.

I can't wait for you team Cap jabronis to take the L when your hero dies like Stannis.
No surprise that YOU would cape for Tony

He turned to that after he was done wrong by Tony Stark. Can it with that revisionist history and sit down BOY.

again.. you really must have me confused with your father

and unlike your father or your boy, i actually know what it is to pay bills and own something of my own

and OBVIOUSLY you didnt watch the movie.. cause the "little guy" you keep referring to didnt even realize those things could turn into bombs

spiderman didnt even know that til:

again.. you really must have me confused with your father

and unlike your father or your boy, i actually know what it is to pay bills and own something of my own

and OBVIOUSLY you didnt watch the movie.. cause the "little guy" you keep referring to didnt even realize those things could turn into bombs

spiderman didnt even know that til:

Congratulations, I'm sure many of us here pay our own bills, if not everyone. You ain't special b. You must have me confused with whomever your mother would tell you "oh he's just a friend" about some dude that would visit whenever your daddy wasn't around.

You're right, Vulture wasn't aware of that until Tony shut down all viable financial opportunity to provide for his family (something Tony knows nothing about) and then discovered what those things could really do.

Congratulations, I'm sure many of us here pay our own bills, if not everyone. You ain't special b. You must have me confused with whomever your mother would tell you "oh he's just a friend" about some dude that would visit whenever your daddy wasn't around.

You're right, Vulture wasn't aware of that until Tony shut down all viable financial opportunity to provide for his family (something Tony knows nothing about) and then discovered what those things could really do.

yes, tony should have let bombs get on the street.. get into the hands of the little man

you sound very familiar with having dudes around your mom and your house.. good for you buddy.. i hope your little boy daddy was able to step up at some point

doesnt sound like a very good example was set for you in life since you got to idolize a dude who we see mooching off of a different dude every movie

yes, tony should have let bombs get on the street.. get into the hands of the little man

you sound very familiar with having dudes around your mom and your house.. good for you buddy.. i hope your little boy daddy was able to step up at some point

doesnt sound like a very good example was set for you in life since you got to idolize a dude who we see mooching off of a different dude every movie
It was clean up of the city of all that happened, I get that you have a hard time understanding things.

It's okay, you are weak minded, wants to be recognized for every small little achievement, you have a certain complex, I get it. I'll be sure to get you a bigger helmet for the small yellow bus ride you take to "work" where you are an "attorney".

It was clean up of the city of all that happened, I get that you have a hard time understanding things.

It's okay, you are weak minded, wants to be recognized for every small little achievement, you have a certain complex, I get it. I'll be sure to get you a bigger helmet for the small yellow bus ride you take to "work" where you are an "attorney".

a clean up of the city that had... wait for ittttttttttttttttt... included bombs:

5930531-11.jpg

you want to come to cono with out actually watching the movies.. shocking

Back
Top Bottom