WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

a clean up of the city that had... wait for ittttttttttttttttt... included bombs:

5930531-11.jpg

you want to come to cono with out actually watching the movies.. shocking
Let me write you a recognition card, since you clearly never got any validation from your parents. You're a sad little man.

Let me write you a recognition card, since you clearly never got any validation from your parents. You're a sad little man.

did one of those dudes stopping by the house tell you that would get someone somewhere in life?

you figure out the name of that cereal handing out law degrees yet?

maybe you should get you one

did one of those dudes stopping by the house tell you that would get someone somewhere in life?

you figure out the name of that cereal handing out law degrees yet?

maybe you should get you one
Is your daddy even your actual daddy? I think through everything, it'd be better if you just ended up in a napkin.

Is your daddy even your actual daddy? I think through everything, it'd be better if you just ended up in a napkin.

yea... unlike you, i'm not familiar with growing up with a bunch of random dudes showing up at my house

and i'm glad you're actually thinking for once.. but dont hurt yourself.. and i would recommend that whole napkin thing for you in the future, but im assuming since you idolize cap procreation wont be an issue for you

yea... unlike you, i'm not familiar with growing up with a bunch of random dudes showing up at my house

and i'm glad you're actually thinking for once.. but dont hurt yourself.. and i would recommend that whole napkin thing for you in the future, but im assuming since you idolize cap procreation wont be an issue for you
You definitely are displaying how you have the mentality of an 8 year old. Type of dude to make a comeback statement of "I know you are, but what am I?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Marvel Releases Five Never-Before-Seen Images From Their Upcoming MARVEL STUDIOS: THE FIRST TEN YEARS Book
DacTHIiVAAUpXcz.jpg:orig

DacTKaBUQAAAwr3.jpg:orig

DacTOkFU0AA6uit.jpg:orig

DacTQL9VMAEI8xG.jpg:orig

DacTI62VQAAidPB.jpg:orig

Damn, did Strange say he looked through the time stream tonsee every possible outcome? :smh: No good news.

Last edited:
A4 was written/shot with IW, before the merge correct? they would have to address the mutants (and change the movie) in A4 then

I guess it depends on what A4 is about. Might have to delay the mutant "activation" by the Gauntlet until after A4

crazy how Jane Foster/Portman fell off the face of the earth and all other planets in the MCU :lol:

Back
Top Bottom