WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tumblr_p6r2hfDWPO1r3godco1_1280.jpg

son Infinity ****ing War next Thursday

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Im telling you fools now, im spoiling everything as soon as 7:00 pm EST hit, yall better stay the hell up outta this thread. Im taking everything down with me.

You gonna get all the spoiler stones and snap your fingers and have half the secrets disappear?

Anyway we can ban the guy from this thread?

im the heart and soul of this thread...I cant be banned

You gonna get all the spoiler stones and snap your fingers and have half the secrets disappear?

fax, my thing is. WHY dare venture in this thread when you haven't watched it. It is your fault if things are spoiled. People here wanna wait a month and see the movie. I have waited patiently for this movie for too long for me to be courteous to people.

If you want courtesy just stay the hell outta here

im the heart and soul of this thread...I cant be banned

fax, my thing is. WHY dare venture in this thread when you haven't watched it. It is your fault if things are spoiled. People here wanna wait a month and see the movie. I have waited patiently for this movie for too long for me to be courteous to people.

If you want courtesy just stay the hell outta here

I got my tix the second they went on sale, but I was planning on staying out of the thread after the premier to ensure nothing else gets spoiled. Kinda wish I didn't already see the webswing kick, the moon throw, and the other stuff

This the same guy who said Thanos had all of the stones in a picture but the most obvious one was missing

No one cares

I was drunk

anyway, go ahead and ban me idgaf, this is the only thread I participate in anyway, so yall can ban me from all of Niketalk. I dont care about none of that sneaker crap anyway.

Im just letting y'all know it gonna be Armageddon up in here

The second trailer gives me goosebumps every time I watch it on the train before work in the morning. Everytime!!!

Back
Top Bottom