WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyone hyped for Captain Marvel

They're really setting her up hard to be the punch card.

gonna be flame gang brodie

Brie-Larson-in-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg

Dumb OP. She gon have to rival Bucky's entrance in The Winter Soldier, and her movie can't just be average.
Nah Thor’s entrance in this movie gotta be #1

Btw due to recent events we gotta rework power rankings b.

I don’t have a full list for y’all but I know SW Thor and IM gotta be top 5.

Hulk ain’t in the top 10 either.

i think your mistake was actually waiting this long :lol:

now its limited to 4 films a month and you can't watch a film more than once

if you got in right when it started, you might have watched a good 30-50 films by now :lol: maybe even more if you got time to watch one film a day

Nah Thor’s entrance in this movie gotta be #1

Btw due to recent events we gotta rework power rankings b.

I don’t have a full list for y’all but I know SW Thor and IM gotta be top 5.

Hulk ain’t in the top 10 either.
Yea Thor's entrance got the crowd rockin

nahhhhhh. nothing is topping TDK. It came on tv again the other day so of course i had to watch it. Nothing is touching that. That was art.

this compared to that is a james cameron transformer movie.

that one was poetry.

just enjoy this for what it was. IW was a hell of an experience.
Agree fully 100000%.

Nothing will top that movie

Master Zik Master Zik you got words for these folks or nah?
I'm in a theater with poor data connection. Been here all day.

No need to be so eager to ride my ****.

I'm pages behind at this point. I'll post my full opinion later tonight.

I will say I just watched a true movie about Marvel comics. The rest were just comic book movies. The amount of direct connections and call backs from Marvel comics across the board was amazing.

**** you if you ain't like this movie :lol: If you on some TLJ **** you should go roll around in broken glass.

FTR, I don't **** with lamekilla. I haven't acknowledged dude in months. Ever since he said Cosby's rape victims should also be blamed I can't **** with that dude so don't expect me to address him AT ALL.

This is the best (first half) movie about comics ever.

Thanos: Infinity War 9/8

About to watch it again :pimp:

Heard kids say this was the worst movie ever during the credits, lol. Weren't even born yet when Iron Man 1 came out, probably no idea there will be a sequel. Feels special to have lived and watched all of this from the beginning.
They were prolly hurt lmao.

Immediately after watching this movie I thought to myself “should peopl even take their kids to see this” :rofl:

I know it may sound extreme by I would not want to deal with taking a single digit kid to see this. Little homies gonna have PTSD. :rofl:

Heard kids say this was the worst movie ever during the credits, lol. Weren't even born yet when Iron Man 1 came out, probably no idea there will be a sequel. Feels special to have lived and watched all of this from the beginning.

Probably how most kids don’t appreciate Empire Strikes Back when they’re younger but learn to appreciate it as they get older.

I'm ready for her to just appear, start kickin names and taking aszsz. Don't even need the solo film, gimme A4!!
me being in korea it was only me my wife and best friend in the theater who understood that. I was dying laughing. whiel the rest were silent

Thanos with his palm around Tony’s head. Vision gives him the stone. Delivers a line. Crushes his head with his palm causing it to shatter into pieces. Screen cuts to black.

I'm kinda shocked that there hasn't been blowback from BP and GotG fans.
Walking out the theatre I said “you see how they do us; give us BP only to take him right back”

Dude in front of me turned around and yelled “ that **** crazy right :rofl:

TBH Gamora was cool but I wasn’t super tight. BP is the homie but I like him in equal parts to Wakanda,Vibranium, Shuri, Okeye etc.

What hit me right in my chest was Spidey :frown: Like who cuts onions inside of the theatre...:frown::frown::frown:

My main criticism for the deaths, were that they should’ve actually come at the hands of Thanos. When he stabbed Tony, that sh*t hit you cuz son is coughing up blood and has no idea what’s going on, he’s just been bested face to face.

The snap deaths were sad but you know a vast majority of people are coming byke...like Vision and Gamora’s deaths were perfect cuz they were brutal and Thanos did them himself. How cold would it have been for him in that final montage of him using the stones in Wakanda to actually kill people rather than debilitating them for the purposes of the plot.

Yeah, he should’ve physically killed at least 6-10 avengers. In fights he beat them up and played with them but didn’t go savage and just kill a few.

Back
Top Bottom