WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Walking out the theatre I said “you see how they do us; give us BP only to take him right back”

Dude in front of me turned around and yelled “ that **** crazy right :rofl:

TBH Gamora was cool but I wasn’t super tight. BP is the homie but I like him in equal parts to Wakanda,Vibranium, Shuri, Okeye etc.

What hit me right in my chest was Spidey :frown: Like who cuts onions inside of the theatre...:frown::frown::frown:
Gamora had me in the feels. Moved her way up in my priorities of hot toys to get..

Thanos is a monster for what he did.

Probably how most kids don’t appreciate Empire Strikes Back when they’re younger but learn to appreciate it as they get older.

ESB though, was basically massive L's being given to the Rebellion, but no body count, as far as main characters though. This, you had major characters 'die'/vanish into thin air. Casuals and kids don't know they're coming back, at least most of them.

Since last night,
I considered Gamora to be one of the permanent deaths until I remembered just now, from an interview a long time ago, that Zoe Saldana slipped that she has to go back and film scenes for Gauntlet (what she thought A4's title was)

Where is Adam Warlock when we need him to fix all of this. Too bad

4442498-0665779838-tumbl.jpg

Since last night,
I considered Gamora to be one of the permanent deaths until I remembered just now, from an interview a long time ago, that Zoe Saldana slipped that she has to go back and film scenes for Gauntlet (what she thought A4's title was)
Would be wack. Everyone that died before big jaw turned half the universe into kitty litter should be gone for good. Maybe she’s there for flashback purposes. Would be ill if she’s used as a plot device to for Thanos’ PTSD/Grief to make him more relatable like they did with Killmonger.

What if there is a universal fail safe to the gauntlet? What if the soul gem drives him mad?

I need answers to this tho:

i'm not sure if it's when Thor hits Thanos with the axe or if it's when he snaps his fingers but the gauntlet looked all wrecked at the end

I need answers to this tho:

i'm not sure if it's when Thor hits Thanos with the axe or if it's when he snaps his fingers but the gauntlet looked all wrecked at the end

The "snap" was the equivalent of blowing a giant fuse. Massive overload from all that energy being used at once to make the universe how he wanted it. Which is why the gauntlet was wrecked.

Would be wack. Everyone that died before big jaw turned half the universe into kitty litter should be gone for good. Maybe she’s there for flashback purposes. Would be ill if she’s used as a plot device to for Thanos’ PTSD/Grief to make him more relatable like they did with Killmonger.

What if there is a universal fail safe to the gauntlet? What if the soul gem drives him mad?
I like your idea.

Hadn't watched much marvel films in the past even though i followed the comics as a kid but caught BP and the latest infinity wars. Enjoyed infinity and it didnt even feel like 2h40m

Does netflix or hulu have the marvel films for stream?

I've been thinking last night about A4

I think we can agree that they're not all coming back. Some deaths will be permanent. I'm just wondering how they're going to go about it.

You think they'll just undo the snap but everyone who died before that will stay dead?

I've been thinking last night about A4

I think we can agree that they're not all coming back. Some deaths will be permanent. I'm just wondering how they're going to go about it.

Need Strange and need the time gem, at the least. Now how do you get Strange back without having the time gem? Unless Captain Marvel (or whoever) can use the gauntlet

1. Someone clue me in on the Adam warlock thing (maybe a better question for the comic thread..)
2. @masterzik, what do you think of them possibly pulling an Onslaught type storyline and heroes reborn
3. Yall still using spoiler tags..?
You shouldn't even been in the thread this weekend if you haven't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom